Larfleeze vs Superman/Wonder Woman

Started by carver92 pages

Larfleeze vs Superman/Wonder Woman

Who's winning? No bfr.

Larfleeze wins.

WW is my fav character. She blitzes Larf before he even knows it.

Lanterns are shite against bricks. WW is death to bricks. She soloes.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WW is my fav character. She blitzes Larf before he even knows it.

Lanterns are shite against bricks. WW is death to bricks. She soloes.

We are like kindred brothers. You're becoming more and more like me every day. Congrats.

Not sure how Wonder Woman would do. This is the only example I know of for Superman against Larfleeze. He no-sells a combined attack from him, Sinestro and Atrocitus.

Them being unable to kill a Black Lantern without a Green Lantern in no way means they can't damage a Black Lantern, don't recall anything that it boosts durability either.

Originally posted by carver9
We are like kindred brothers. You're becoming more and more like me every day. Congrats.

Told you it was predictable! Knew you'd agree, too🙂

This ends bad for the big two

Originally posted by carver9
We are like kindred brothers. You're becoming more and more like me every day. Congrats.

Becoming more like you? I did notice DS was going downhill, but I just thought he was drinking a lot.

Larfleeze ...casually wins

If Larf takes this battle even a little seriously, the duo get stomped. Hard.

Larfleeze will beat them like how zeus pushed hulks shit in

Originally posted by mighty adam
Larfleeze will beat them like how zeus pushed hulks shit in

Da**, thats pretty bad. I was hoping this would be close.

Originally posted by Delta1938
Becoming more like you? I did notice DS was going downhill, but I just thought he was drinking a lot.

🙁 ... ok, I guess he isn't like me then. Put the drinks down.

Originally posted by carver9
🙁 ... ok, I guess he isn't like me then. Put the drinks down.

You're right. Getting so drunk he forgets his wife's name would still have him be your superior. mhmm

Wait.

DS has a wife??

And she lets him on the Internet unsupervised?!?

😕

So it's settled Larf crushes the team.

Supes and WW should make for a tough fight, but Lar's not some ordinary Lantern with shields that seem to bust like up brittle glass when hit by earth bricks, he is more of a cosmic. I can actually see Larfleeze winning this more often than not.

Originally posted by Galan007
If Larf takes this battle even a little seriously, the duo get stomped. Hard.

👆

Originally posted by carver9
Da**, thats pretty bad. I was hoping this would be close.
larfleeze ask the duo