JLA vs Avengers

Started by carver92 pages

JLA vs Avengers

Avengers

Hulk
Hyperion
Thor
Ms. Marvel
Ironman
Blue Marvel

vs

Wonder Woman
Superman
Hal
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Who's taking this? No bfr.

Hello

Superman wins, with ease.

Tony is the weak link. JLA takes a maj

Carol and Tony have no business here

Only did that because team Marvel has 4 high heralds.

Extremely close fight in certain cases, but Flash tips the scales in his teams favor. I'd say stalemate otherwise if this were based solely on weight classes, but since a crap-ton of feats can not be ignored, the JLA should take 7-8/10. Team Marvel lacks solid battle feats for Hyperion, and this isn't something that can be ignored when Superman is against him.

Originally posted by Genii96
Carol and Tony have no business here

Carol's been doing pretty well in recent years, her energy Absorbing abilities might be help with someone like Lantern on the opposing team.

Blue Marvel can also Amp her. Same with pretty much any of the energy shooters here, meaning Binary.

Current Hal is at least Trans level, team 2 wins relatively easily.

This is standard Hal. I NEVER used amp versions in my team battles.

Originally posted by carver9
This is standard Hal. I NEVER used amp versions in my team battles.

Well, it's assumed current unless stated otherwise.

Do BP and Hyperion have TP resistance feats of note?

Standard Hal is pure willpower. And has been for a while now.

Kamala Khan is Ms. Marvel. Carol is Captain Marvel.

Just sayin'.

Originally posted by Stoic
Extremely close fight in certain cases, but Flash tips the scales in his teams favor. I'd say stalemate otherwise if this were based solely on weight classes, but since a crap-ton of feats can not be ignored, the JLA should take 7-8/10. Team Marvel lacks solid battle feats for Hyperion, and this isn't something that can be ignored when Superman is against him.

There's the universe pushing feat/survival (Hype's universe was destroyed by an encursion with him in it, wasn't it?)

Originally posted by cdtm
There's the universe pushing feat/survival (Hype's universe was destroyed by an encursion with him in it, wasn't it?)

And there's Hal manipulating the Source Wall.

Originally posted by cdtm
There's the universe pushing feat/survival (Hype's universe was destroyed by an encursion with him in it, wasn't it?)

Understood, but we can't place a quantifiable number on the feat in terms of weight. It could be more than we imagine, or far less. His combat showings are nearly as murky, and that doesn't seem to be nearly enough to give him the nod against Superman. Not trying to take Hyperion's feat away, but I need to see how well he does against an opponent. From where I sit, I think Blue Marvel takes Hyperion based on feats.

Originally posted by Genii96
Carol and Tony have no business here

Carol is fine. She's been getting a push. Anyone who hits her with energTony does NOT belong here. He cant even split even with anyone here.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Carol is fine. She's been getting a push. Anyone who hits her with energTony does NOT belong here. He cant even split even with anyone here.

Not even Aquaman?

Originally posted by golem370
Not even Aquaman?

His trident should absorb Stark's Energy blast. I haven't seen any of Stark's weapons in his Model Prime do anything that wasn't generic either. Aka made some powerhouse grunt and nothing more.

Stark might have tech to harm him but I don't know if it's standard stuff or not, and I'd argue Aquaman has him beat in physicals all around.

Aquaman is hardly slow, but I'd argue Iron Man's speed/reflex feats are superior.