Magnaut/Juggerneto vs Silver Surfer

Started by golem3701 pages

Magnaut/Juggerneto vs Silver Surfer

A what if. What if Magneto became the Juggernaut had a month to get use to his new powers and then ran into SS. What would happen?

He would lose. Even with the new juggernaut powers, surfer has far too much versatility to lose this.

How would he lose?

Originally posted by deathslash
He would lose. Even with the new juggernaut powers, surfer has far too much versatility to lose this.

Seriously?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Seriously?
doesn't surfer have tp? If (more like when) he gets the helmet off, it's game over. Also, strength and durability won't really help with the massive speed difference between the two of them.

Technically Magernaut would have two force fields and I believe Mags has strong TP defense.

Originally posted by golem370
Technically Magernaut would have two force fields and I believe Mags has strong TP defense.
since when has magneto ever had strong tp defense? If he does, why does he use that helmet all the time?

I am not certain I think I read he does he uses the helmet to increase his resistance to mind attacks, I mean he does fight the X-Men

I'm sorry but I think that the Surfer would get the living shit beaten out of him in brutal fashion.

Originally posted by deathslash
since when has magneto ever had strong tp defense? If he does, why does he use that helmet all the time?

Does the helmet actually protect him from telepathy or is that just from the movies?

Either way, Magneto has indeed used magnetism to f*ck with the abilities of telepaths, on a global scale.

I am not saying this means the Surfer loses. Since he still has incredibly powerful energy blasts, transmutation, phasing, etc.

It protects him, and he has natural defenses.

Originally posted by deathslash
doesn't surfer have tp? If (more like when) he gets the helmet off, it's game over. Also, strength and durability won't really help with the massive speed difference between the two of them.

Good luck trying TP against Magneto.

What speed difference?

Reading his bio it says he has TP himself.

Mags with Juggernaut definitely can hang with or possibly put down Surfer

Yeah. Ol Purple Man Diaper Maggy has got way to much In his favor Fan Wank PIS/CIS in his favor.

If he needs a new power or ability he will just have it.

Its why his character SUCKS.

Originally posted by golem370
Reading his bio it says he has TP himself.
He has more of a latent tp at best. It's mostly a willpower kinda thing

Surfer loses if he gets close. Otherwise a stalemate due to Surfer staying away.
In a comic Surfer will lose though.

Surfer can BFR him, that's his only shot. Juggernaut shield+ Magnus' own shields render any attack blocked.

As for TP, Magnus has tremendous to resistance,but surfer has heavy to abilities. Can't really judge there

Originally posted by Genii96
Surfer can BFR him, that's his only shot. Juggernaut shield+ Magnus' own shields render any attack blocked.

As for TP, Magnus has tremendous to resistance,but surfer has heavy to abilities. Can't really judge there


When did Surfer tp his combatant mid battle to win the fight?

And Does SS often BFR people mid battle? If so then how?

😖hifty: