Abomination vs Hercules

Started by AbelAnderson1 pages

Abomination vs Hercules

Standard versions,no amps
Full knowledge
Hercules gets his golden mace

Hercules after a good fight. He doesn't even need his mace.

Just a telephone pole lol

Originally posted by golem370
Just a telephone pole lol

That was a cheapshot 😛

But yeah... Herc is not some retarded weakling coward like Thor, who had to resort to lightning.

I think it would be a good fight.

Depends.

Most "standard" Abom is a jobber of sorts. Very different from Herc's standard.

50/50

Pre retcon abomination stomps though

Who has the scans of when they fought?

Abomination.....will probably job

Originally posted by Supermutant
Who has the scans of when they fought?

Wasn't a fight, Herc cheapshotted him with a street lamp or whatever it was and that was it, lol. One-shot.

1. http://68.media.tumblr.com/af1c2ea123e1e90cb2d7da993d30fe79/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg
2. http://68.media.tumblr.com/8b98d1bdbef934c65a4eadb27c2c1d5b/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg
3. http://68.media.tumblr.com/b5069a0d60353daefbb7cde25d560bcd/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo3_1280.jpg

Similar to this:

https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/abomination_vs_thor.jpg

Abomination also preformed well against Namor in a fight with some of it underwater. He could give Hercules a hand full before Herc ultimately prevails.

Originally posted by mighty adam
Abomination.....will probably job

So in your opinion who should win here eventually ? Btw,this isn't pre-Abomination.

Hercules

Originally posted by Supermutant
Abomination also preformed well against Namor in a fight with some of it underwater. He could give Hercules a hand full before Herc ultimately prevails.

You mean when he ambushed him after going through the avengers?

Originally posted by Genii96
You mean when he ambushed him after going through the avengers?

No I mean exactly what I wrote. Also I have no idea what you are stating. In the fight I'm referencing Namor had help, although the Abomination make short work of them.

Originally posted by Supermutant
No I mean exactly what I wrote. Also I have no idea what you are stating. In the fight I'm referencing Namor had help, although the Abomination make short work of them.


That's the fight. Namor and crew just got through fighting the Avengers. The Avengers combined sucker attacked Namor : Vision, Immortal Hercules, and Thunderstrike. Namor even had to put Crystal in her place.

Then Abomination showed up.

Didn't namor beat him in their rematch?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't a fight, Herc cheapshotted him with a street lamp or whatever it was and that was it, lol. One-shot.

1. http://68.media.tumblr.com/af1c2ea123e1e90cb2d7da993d30fe79/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg
2. http://68.media.tumblr.com/8b98d1bdbef934c65a4eadb27c2c1d5b/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg
3. http://68.media.tumblr.com/b5069a0d60353daefbb7cde25d560bcd/tumblr_n6i8aeehdi1rvm5qqo3_1280.jpg

Wow. If I was the guy that set up that Pay Per View I would sue the Skirt of Herc for F-ing it up like that.

You'd think that this would be a good fight, and if not for dynamic strength, Herc beating the Abomination so quickly would really make the Hulk look extremely bad.