Giganta Vs Fin Fang Foom

Started by riv66721 pages

Giganta Vs Fin Fang Foom

No prep.
No BFR.
Midtown Manhattan.
Nods to HJ.

*just imagining Fang's acid mist breath on Giganta's costume*

WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE THAT COMIC!?

Fang kills her.

Thanks for replying;
hope others will chime in on the large lady/lizard throw down.

Re: Giganta Vs Fin Fang Foom

Originally posted by riv6672

+

=

This "fight" is gonna end up in the bedroom and this is the result

👆

then fff kills her without much trouble....

^^^aaaaw!!! 😄

But seriously, isn't Giganta Class100? Thought this'd be a good fight.
She fights WW, he's fought Hulk etc.

meh, ww is way stronger. she might be cl100, but she's well above that. fff has some good showings and some lesser ones, but in general i'd say he's def above her.

What good showings? Not saying he doesent, just always see him getting his ass kicked by hulk

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What good showings? Not saying he doesent, just always see him getting his ass kicked by hulk

Taking on the Avengers and was winning. They had to make him put his attention to something else for them to beat him. Next to Hulk, Fing has been said as being one of the most powerful beings on the planet.

😂

Originally posted by carver9
... Next to Hulk, Fing has been said as being one of the most powerful beings on the planet.

Dimn Dumn Damn. 🤨

Originally posted by carver9
Taking on the Avengers and was winning. They had to make him put his attention to something else for them to beat him. Next to Hulk, Fing has been said as being one of the most powerful beings on the planet.

A lot of beings have been called that. I always see him losing, but I doubt I have seen even half of his showings. Oh well. Dragons>>gia t bitches fff ftw

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
[B]A lot of beings have been called that.

Thats why i dimn dumn damned.
I've never seen anything to support that.

I see Foom shops at the same place as the Hulk: Big and Green. Love the purple pants. Anyway, leaning toward Triple F.

I lost respect from FFF when Iron Man gave him fits. I knew it was jobber town after that. He still beats Giganta though.

ha, Big & Green; thanks, man!

There's a respect thread for Triple F and in it I don't see anything strength wise that he did that Giganta couldn't do. So that's a wash.

HOWEVER. What counter does she have to his acid breath (which is pretty potent)? Also, his durability seems to be respectable. He survived a replusor barrage by Iron Man that was amped 40x's. He survived Wolverine clawing the sh|t out of his hide. He withstood Photon/Monica ramming into him in her gamma form at light speed.

So it comes down to this :
Strength - draw
Durability - Triple F (unless I see something from Giganta that's just as impressive)
Versatility - Tripe F (he can fly, survive without oxygen, and has a powerful acid breath attack).

I'm going with Triple F.

Here's the respect thread by the way.

Nice, thanks for the link!