Thor & Beta Ray Bill Vs Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Namor & Wolverine

Started by TethAdamTheRock1 pages

Thor & Beta Ray Bill Vs Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Namor & Wolverine

Who wins

T2 gets hammered.

And it begins

It's hammer time. Either Thor or Bill would win against Namor/Aquaman/Wolverine imo. I think Bill is more likely to beat that line up than Thor actually as he's less prone to holding back and going all AOE/Cosmic and shit stomping f*ckers if the odds call for it. And I give Thor odds against Wonder Woman.

Two elite high heralds with skyfather hurting weapons, who work well together and have a massive power and versatility advantage? With no limitations?

I see two fish sticks, a dirty mutant floating through space, and Thor's next wife.

Wonder Woman alone would give either Thor or BRB a good fight. Namor has already held his own vs BRB. Wolverine can kill either of them if he gets a good shot in. I'm also assuming AM gets his trident, no?

T2 can definitely win more than a few of these fights.

i think team 2 CAN win a couple, but a very solid majority to team 1. maybe 8/10

Wtf is Logan here for, he gets a repeat of what his son got. People put Wolverine i. Fights he shoukdnt be in. The mere shockwave of the punches thrown by everybody else woukd ktfo out of his barely above peak human ass

Wolverine has ridiculous feats when standing up to blunt force. He was taking punches from WWH about as good as Hercules did.

I know. He has also been kntfo by a deer and this isnt a comic, and I didnt say they hit him, I said he gets the Daken treatment. He is a non factor in this fight.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I know. He has also been kntfo by a deer and this isnt a comic, and I didnt say they hit him, I said he gets the Daken treatment. He is a non factor in this fight.

He was ok after that deer kick and we consider showings like that low showings.

He has no business here Carver and you know it. Anybody here including his own teammates could grab him and throw him so hard his brain would come out of his eye sockets from the g forces alone.

Wolverine has been kicked across the world into another country and tanked it...

I feel confident Thor throwing him will not do a thing (Thor has already thrown him with no results).

We have this one as well.

And yes, he was ok afterwards. Hell, he was recently hit across states (old Wolverine) by Hulk. Wolverine has top tier blunt force damage soak.

Even if he's fine, he's out of the fight from being BFR'd so it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Even if he's fine, he's out of the fight from being BFR'd so it doesn't matter.

True. I just wanted to show him that throwing Logan would not have his brain popping out of his eyes (as he put it).

Depends on what he hit, I suppose.

Funny that apparently the farmer from that Georgia didn't have some sorta accent lol

Originally posted by zopzop
Wonder Woman alone would give either Thor or BRB a good fight. Namor has already held his own vs BRB. Wolverine can kill either of them if he gets a good shot in. I'm also assuming AM gets his trident, no?

T2 can definitely win more than a few of these fights.

She would do better against Thor than Bill imo.

Wolverine can't one shot either of them and the only way it's a good fight is if they stay purely physical and use zero speed.

I honestly dont think claws to the head would do enough harm to put either of them down anyways.