Originally posted by LordofBrooklynBaseless claims. Superboy can hurt him and Krypto can cause him to bleed. These are characters far weaker than Thanos so their goes the invulnerability claim. He's also painfully immature, prone to whining, etc.
[B]Superior STRENGTH, POWER, SPEED AND INVULNERABILITY!!! [/B]
Thanos would have a field day on someone as psychologically weak as Prime.
Originally posted by quanchi112
Baseless claims. Superboy can hurt him and Krypto can cause him to bleed. These are characters far weaker than Thanos so their goes the invulnerability claim. He's also painfully immature, prone to whining, etc.Thanos would have a field day on someone as psychologically weak as Prime.
Thanos was BLOODIED by Gamora and Namor.
[COLOR=RED]SUPERBOY PRIME REIGNS SUPREME!!!![/.COLOR]
Originally posted by LordofBrooklynNamor broke every bone in his hand. Superboy did no such thing. Also I didn't claim Thanos was invulnerable. You claimed Prime was which I just disproved and rather easily.
Thanos was BLOODIED by Gamora and Namor.[COLOR=RED][B]SUPERBOY PRIME REIGNS SUPREME!!!!
[/.COLOR] [/B]
Do not make baseless and exaggerated claims. Thanos would Bfr doomsday or the Hulk pretty quickly. He'd use tactics against this lot and simply win.
Originally posted by quanchi112
Namor broke every bone in his hand. Superboy did no such thing. Also I didn't claim Thanos was invulnerable. You claimed Prime was which I just disproved and rather easily.Do not make baseless and exaggerated claims. Thanos would Bfr doomsday or the Hulk pretty quickly. He'd use tactics against this lot and simply win.
Prime has SUPERIOR invulnerability as well as STRENGTH, SPEED, and overall power.