Who's the strongest robot in comics?

Started by riv66721 pages

Who's the strongest robot in comics?

Straight up physical strength.

No cyborgs, no Super Adaptoid or Amazo types power stacking Avengers/JLA powers, though i'd be curious where they stand at base level, if they'd even rank.
So, who's the strongest?

1. Hulk Killer Humanoid

2. Thought Robot Superman

3. I dunno, maybe that robot Reed built to match Galactus?

That thought robot thing is supposedly remote controlled/powered by living beings. Not what i was looking for (thanks though, also wanted to clarify for anyone else who might respond and suggest it).

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/thought-robot/4055-55837/

Not sure about "physical strengrh" but certain versions of Mekanique should be pretty close to top of the list as most powerful

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i_TSUpr2nnM/VP4rQJqxqLI/AAAAAAAABR8/s9jPx_7jb7w/s1600/Scan%2B2.jpeg

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-U88hNUvJwvk%2FVP4rVkNVZ-I%2FAAAAAAAABS0%2FeUpx8aB4TwI%2Fs1600%2FScan%252B4.jpeg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbizarrojimmyolsen.blogspot.com%2F2015%2F03%2Fyoung-all-stars-1.html&docid=9UhB5RgXbinDkM&tbnid=Xzha9qRMyF5o3M%3A&vet=1&w=992&h=1488&bih=280&biw=640&q=mekanique%20vs%20young%20all%20stars&ved=0ahUKEwis6ZfMwLHSAhXIgLwKHQMcD4oQMwgdKAMwAw&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=1488&imgrc=Xzha9qRMyF5o3M:&vet=1&w=992

Unicron I believe

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-CH7TN4SDrnE%2FVP4rGs73DGI%2FAAAAAAAABQc%2Ffff4pPjVYlI%2Fs1600%2FScan%252B1.jpeg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbizarrojimmyolsen.blogspot.com%2F2015%2F03%2Fyoung-all-stars-1.html&docid=9UhB5RgXbinDkM&tbnid=0k-BFUjs5Vf_4M%3A&vet=1&w=998&h=1517&bih=280&biw=640&q=mekanique%20vs%20young%20all%20stars&ved=0ahUKEwis6ZfMwLHSAhXIgLwKHQMcD4oQMwgbKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=1517&imgrc=0k-BFUjs5Vf_4M:&vet=1&w=998

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette2.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fmarvel_dc%2Fimages%2F5%2F5c%2FYAS_Annual_1.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20080108174721&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdc.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FYoung_All-Stars_Annual_Vol_1_1&docid=AwslXrFKAXuXZM&tbnid=Pv9i3Sh9F1liBM%3A&vet=1&w=400&h=616&bih=280&biw=640&q=mekanique%20vs%20young%20all%20stars&ved=0ahUKEwis6ZfMwLHSAhXIgLwKHQMcD4oQMwgaKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=616&imgrc=Pv9i3Sh9F1liBM:&vet=1&w=400

Originally posted by darthgoober
Unicron I believe
Originally posted by Digi

3. I dunno, maybe that robot Reed built to match Galactus?

This is what I was going to say. Heck the CAP robot was swatting every hero that messed with away and then Reed had to break out this suit.

Yeah, Unicron.

And for the record, I would definitely put Unicron above Reed's Anti-Galactus suit. 👆

Originally posted by riv6672
That thought robot thing is supposedly remote controlled/powered by living beings. Not what i was looking for (thanks though, also wanted to clarify for anyone else who might respond and suggest it).

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/thought-robot/4055-55837/

Thought-Robot is powered by a fusion of dualities, into a singular symmetry.

IOW, it is powered by the amalgamated essence/story of Superman and Ultraman.

Magus?

Hank Henshaw

Hank is a Cyborg

Galactus Engine

Forgot about Unicron entirely. But yeah, he's of course in the conversation. I'm not sure what his raw strength is, but his total power is Galactus, nigh-abstract level. Since OP is (probably rightly, imo) saying that Thought Robot shouldn't count, Unicron would be a close #2 for me behind HKH.

MechaGodzilla

Originally posted by Digi
1. Hulk Killer Humanoid
You are wise beyond your years. Nour wonder you excel at Laser Tag. 👆

Wasn't Magus that tore a stay in half?

Bastion or Ultimo.

Originally posted by Galan007
Thought-Robot is powered by a fusion of dualities, into a singular symmetry.

IOW, it is powered by the amalgamated essence/story of Superman and Ultraman.


Which is not what i'm looking for.
Nothing run by others, in any way.

Man, i wish this place allowed editing. 😛