Rank in strength

Started by TethAdamTheRock1 pages

Rank in strength

Bane (With Venom)
Killer Croc
Batman
Captain America
Beast
Spiderman
Cyborg
Sabertooth
Wolverine

Hulk is the strongest.

Re: Rank in strength

Cyborg
Spiderman
Beast
Bane
Cap
Sabertooth
Wolverine
Killer Croc
Batman

Re: Re: Rank in strength

Originally posted by vansonbee
Cyborg
Spiderman
Beast
Bane
Cap
Sabertooth
Wolverine
Killer Croc
Batman

This, except I'd switch Beast and Spider-man.

Each of Beast's form was supposed to be stronger than the last - so Blue Ape > Human, Cat > Blue Ape, and the latest form is supposedly > the cat form.

Sabertooth and Wolverine are so close to one-another that it's hard to say one is significantly stronger than the other. Similar with Cap as well.

Ultimate Captain America, however, I'd agree with placing higher than both.

Re: Re: Rank in strength

Originally posted by vansonbee
Cyborg
Spiderman
Beast
Bane
Cap
Sabertooth
Wolverine
Killer Croc
Batman

this is correct

Re: Re: Rank in strength

Originally posted by vansonbee
Cyborg
Spiderman
Beast
Bane
Cap
Sabertooth
Wolverine
Killer Croc
Batman

Sabertooth is way to low, but other than that I agree.