Luke Cage VS Colossus in a headbutt fest

Started by Dareangel2 pages

Luke Cage VS Colossus in a headbutt fest

they headbutt each other head against head. who wins

Colossus Easily

do you believe luke will be knocked out eventually?

Probably 1 good hit

Originally posted by Dareangel
they headbutt each other head against head. who wins

Are you a sock?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Are you a sock?

ha?

troll

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
troll

ha??? why am i a troll?

thread seems kinda like bait

dude its a thread with my new headbutt concept. you dont like it dont post but why the hell is it a bait thread. you think colossus and luke cage cant have a decent fight?

Originally posted by Dareangel
dude its a thread with my new headbutt concept. you dont like it dont post but why the hell is it a bait thread. you think colossus and luke cage cant have a decent fight?

No not a good match. As colossus is wayyy more durable than Luke. I was just wondering why you had several threads with slightly different variations of the same theme. Socks normally do that...jus curious

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No not a good match. As colossus is wayyy more durable than Luke. I was just wondering why you had several threads with slightly different variations of the same theme. Socks normally do that...jus curious

if you dont like a thread dont post in it. no need to question irrelevant things.

Originally posted by Dareangel
if you dont like a thread dont post in it. no need to question irrelevant things.

I question what I please boy. Stop spamming the forum with shit threads

Luke Cage can lift 30 Tons While Colossus Can Lift 100

High end luke cage is a different story and would probably win

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I question what I please boy. Stop spamming the forum with shit threads
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I question what I please boy. Stop spamming the forum with shit threads

i dont recall you being a mod and i also dont think you got the mendate on whats a good thread and whats not. so i return to my previous suggestion. if you dont like a thread dont post in it.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Luke Cage can lift 30 Tons While Colossus Can Lift 100

High end luke cage is a different story and would probably win

lifting =/= durability

striking power

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
striking power

Lifting =/= striking power

normally it does