Who would you LEAST like to...

Started by Galan0071 pages

Who would you LEAST like to...

...Use the restroom after?

*My top choice - Shithead:

*Runner up - The Joker. I just thing he'd leave the restroom in a state of...disarray, to say the least. ermmnone

**Lets assume you MUST sit down on the toilet.

Anyway, this should be super-fun, so... GO!!!! g007_derp

I am going to put Galan007 at the top of this list...

🙂

Swamp Thing.

The Blob. Plasums, Chemo. Fing Fang Foom.
Juggernaut.

Ok This thread reminded me of this old bit...

YouTube video

I actually always assumed the Joker would be obsessively compulsive about stuff like that. Sure, the décor would be awful, but I imagine him being neat enough too. Some incarnations anyway.

Shit-head is the best guess though, I would imagine.

Depends how fussy you are. Any sufficiently large individual is going to collapse your average porcelain dunny, so you'd end up squatting over a rubble-surrounded hole anyway. After that, it's down to whose turds smell worse. A big, heavy meat-eater would be worst I think. Blob?

Originally posted by carver9
Swamp Thing.
Pretty sure Swampie just shits flowers or somesuch. I imagine Hulk-shit would be FAR more....impressive. mmm

Superman. I'd get ants after sitting where that candy ass was.

Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty sure Swampie just shits flowers or somesuch. I imagine Hulk-shit would be FAR more....impressive. mmm

You didn't watch the vid.

Radioactive Man, clayface, and man-thing would all be terrible.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman. I'd get ants after sitting where that candy ass was.

😂

Re: Who would you LEAST like to...

Originally posted by Galan007
...Use the restroom after?

*My top choice - [b]Shithead:


WTF Comic is this character from anyway?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]WTF Comic is this character from anyway? [/B]
wanted. He's their clayface proxy and he was made from the combined stool of the most evil people (Hitler, Stalin, etc.).

Topographical Man.

Yeah guys like Blob and Shit-Head would be the worst. There wouldn't be a toilet left after Blob. Radioactive Man would be bad, but I'm not sure he even eats or uses a toilet. Absorbing Man I'll bet has bad habits too. Wolverine would probably leave hair everywhere.

Joker I'm not so sure because some incarnations seem like they might keep things neat like that, I mean he does walk around in an expensive suit at times. Also, he is unpredictable. You think he's going to leave a mess, so he leaves it nice and clean - or then again maybe he leaves a dead body in there or some joker venom wipe on the toilet seat.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Chemo [/B]

Lol. But yeah, someone like this. Sh*thead would be gross, but you wouldn't end up with melted skin or cancer or something.

You know...times like this...i really do question what goes on in Galans mind...what inspires a man...to create a thread...about bowel movement O.o

Originally posted by TheHulk
You know...times like this...i really do question what goes on in Galans mind...what inspires a man...to create a thread...about bowel movement O.o

Booze ravaged his mind long time ago.

Anyway, yeah, Shit-Head is probably the worst.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]WTF Comic is this character from anyway? [/B]
Wanted. 🙂

Originally posted by TheHulk
You know...times like this...i really do question what goes on in Galans mind...what inspires a man...to create a thread...about bowel movement O.o
evillaugh