Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hmm. The injury thing makes judging that fight a tad difficult. BB may have tried to match the handicap, yet ultimately we have no way of knowing how much the wound affected their performances. In the end, all we can say is that BB's greatest fear is giving Thragg his most hard-fought victory. It's impressive, yes, but I'm not convinced it's enough to defeat an all-out Thor, especially when you balance it out with BB's other appearances. The Invincible he defeated was a relative noob, and had Thragg taken his place, I have no doubt that Mark would have been dead or crippled in a single punch. Then we have the issue of their first fight, where BB was manhandled.

Looking at it objectively, I can't give BB the win. I can understand how someone might, yet the one thing I know is that whoever wins, it is going to be a brutal fight.

How many wins would you give Battle Beast?