Reflexes punching speed

Started by Rao Kal El1 pages

Reflexes punching speed

If Flash can punch something 2000 times in a second

How many times in a second could the following characters punch?

Quicksilver
Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Wonder Woman
Hulk
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Thanos

If this is high end Flash (faster than attosecond), maybe no one can punch one time.

Quicksilver - 200

Thor - one second is not enough for him to even notice there's a target, he needs a full minute at least

Surfer - almost as bad as Thor

Sentry - 50

Martian Manhunter - lol.

Superman - 1

Wonder Woman - she chooses to wash dishes instead

Hulk - 2

Captain Marvel - Carol, Shazam, Noh-Varr or Mar-Vell? 😂

Thanos - never gets up from his levitating chair; too much effort, loses by default

Superman 1980
wonder woman 1000
Captain marvel 950
Sentry 900
Martian Manhunter 750
Quicksilver 200
Hulk 190
Silver Surfer 150
Thor 70
Thanos 65

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Superman - 1

Hulk - 2

Ok. I call FanboyBiasdBullSHit on that call.

I know the Hulk is at least 10 times faster than Supes, but I wanted to be nice to abhi. Invited him for a dinner 😉

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Quicksilver - 200

Thor - one second is not enough for him to even notice there's a target, he needs a full minute at least

Surfer - almost as bad as Thor

Sentry - 50

Martian Manhunter - lol.

Superman - 1

Wonder Woman - she chooses to wash dishes instead

Hulk - 2

Captain Marvel - Carol, Shazam, Noh-Varr or Mar-Vell? 😂

Thanos - never gets up from his levitating chair; too much effort, loses by default


He or she can move like lightning bro.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cnZ5qXsM6tU/WOuHiHY08pI/AAAAAAADEIM/ykxkYhulx5M4F24i1n3-UCrEGLFrvoaSgCLcB/s1600/033_10.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SZwRZu8GVdA/WOuHiiYK7bI/AAAAAAADEIQ/4MlSsITzA8ccw2B3Sowby7cVeQiNlY2MQCLcB/s1600/033_11.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OZs65xhQoyU/WOuHizvUWPI/AAAAAAADEIY/itgn0XcFdG0Id_5fk37K99ivQX0LCigfgCLcB/s1600/033_13.jpg

Which is why she had problems with Batroc.

I see you've become ThorCorps version of carver, btw. "Thor is Thor".

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which is why she had problems with Batroc.

I see you've become ThorCorps version of carver, btw. "Thor is Thor".


Mental blocks bro.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I know the Hulk is at least 10 times faster than Supes, but I wanted to be nice to abhi. Invited him for a dinner 😉

I think all that hair gel you use to look like your avatar is finally eating away at your brain.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]I think all that hair gel you use to look like your avatar is finally eating away at your brain. [/B]

Better that than you using your own vomit to look like Lobo 😛

If this is actual Thor then bump her up to 200.

I assumed Rao meant Odinson.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
If this is actual Thor then bump her up to 200.

I assumed Rao meant Odinson.

👆

So only one serious answer?

SMH seriously guys?

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
So only one serious answer?

You can always count on me, salsa 👆

Thor once said that he didn't have the speed to beat even Whizzer. That guy's top speed is 100 mph.

Re: Reflexes punching speed

If Flash can punch something 2000 times in a second

How many times in a second could the following characters punch?

Quicksilver, 10
Thor, 4
Silver Surfer, 4
Sentry, 1500
Martian Manhunter, 800
Superman, 1980
Wonder Woman, 1500
Hulk, 4
Captain Marvel (Billy), 1942
Thanos, 4

^Hulk is faster than Thor.

Dude is explosive.

Re: Reflexes punching speed

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
If Flash can punch something 2000 times in a second

nvm