Originally posted by Zack Mclint has adamantium arrows and pym particle arrows though. Also, the draw weight of Clint's bow is twice that of GA's and he still fire just as fast and just as accurately.
Trick arrows are pretty close, especially in the DCnU. Ollie has his own geniuses working on them and their pretty diverse. One of his arrows took down a Superman level threat.
Originally posted by deathslash
clint has adamantium arrows and pym particle arrows though. Also, the draw weight of Clint's bow is twice that of GA's and he still fire just as fast and just as accurately.
Where exactly are you getting this draw weight from? I cant r3call seeing anything stating the draw weight of either. The only thing I can even think that would indicate what it was for eather was oneninstance in the Grell era GA that it took two ment to bend and string Ollies's bow when it wasnt.
Originally posted by beatboks
Where exactly are you getting this draw weight from? I cant r3call seeing anything stating the draw weight of either. The only thing I can even think that would indicate what it was for eather was oneninstance in the Grell era GA that it took two ment to bend and string Ollies's bow when it wasnt.
Hawkeye Volume 1 #04 (Mark Gruenwald)
Can't remember which one, but the draw weight of arrows bow was stated in a bio to be 125 pounds.