Hulk and Power Girl box it out

Started by Jake2TheJakenin1 pages

Hulk and Power Girl box it out

Who wins?

Lmao

I gotta....must...not.... make fun.....

How did she get a bruise on her boob?

Round 7...lol

Better art than Romita Jr at least.

Originally posted by -Pr-
How did she get a bruise on her boob?

That is not a bruise, Is a hicky you noob!!!

Originally posted by emu
Round 7...lol

Better art than Romita Jr at least.

Whats wrong with Romita?

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Whats wrong with Romita?
His art is atrocious. I wasn't kidding, I prefer op's pic to Romitas, by a long way.

Very blocky, straight lines everywhere. Every character has the same facial expressions, so Logan looks like Hulk, Sentry looks like Stark, MJ looks like Parker etc...

And his Hulk is the worst in my opinion, by a fair margin.

Oh, Richards and Sentry... Change the hair, identical. Morlun and Sentry....

Does a really good Venom though, I'll give him that 👆

Originally posted by emu
His art is atrocious. I wasn't kidding, I prefer op's pic to Romitas, by a long way.

Very blocky, straight lines everywhere. Every character has the same facial expressions, so Logan looks like Hulk, Sentry looks like Stark, MJ looks like Parker etc...

And his Hulk is the worst in my opinion, by a fair margin.

Oh, Richards and Sentry... Change the hair, identical. Morlun and Sentry....

Does a really good Venom though, I'll give him that 👆

I like his art.

I like his dad's better but i think he did a pretty good job on spiderman and Thor

PG if she is allowed to use her speed, else it's split.

Romita Jr's art was alot better back in the 80's then what it is now.

I think Romita as an artist suffers by his style only suiting certain characters, personally.

Usually i will complain and ask the person to stop with the threads....but the drawings maaaan 😂

Originally posted by -Pr-
I think Romita as an artist suffers by his style only suiting certain characters, personally.
Yeah. His Venom is incredible.

Agreed, love his Venom.

Not a fan of his style in general either.

Oh, and PG wins on points. 👆

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
That is not a bruise, Is a hicky you noob!!!
😂

Pr still need to hear "the talk".

Ugh

Originally posted by Badabing
😂

Pr still need to hear "the talk".

👆 agreed 😆

Epic.

Awful the OP was banned by the evil Imp