Re: If Injustice Superman is 100%
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Based on fightsWhere do these characters rank
Superman 100%
Captain Atom 100%
Captain Marvel 100%
Doomsday 100%
Wonder Woman 100%
Hawkman 100%
Aquaman 100%
Flash 100%
Harley Quinn (pill) 100%
Bane (pill) 100%
Alfred (pill) 200%
It all depends on who is controlling them. With the exception of Alfred, who isn't in the game.
Re: If Injustice Superman is 100%
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Based on fightsWhere do these characters rank
Superman
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Aquaman
Flash
Harley Quinn (pill)
Bane (pill)
Alfred (pill)
From their fights?
Superman: 120
Captain Atom: 130
Captain Marvel: 60
Doomsday: 100
Wonder Woman: 80
Hawkman : 10
Aqua man: I dont think they fought, except for in a video game cut scene, but from that, he'd be a 70
Flash: 90
They were quite unclear about Cap Atom vs. Superman. The US government felt he could take Superman down, but it was unclear whether they felt he was just more potent than Superman, or his ability to use red solar blasts gave him a trump.
And yeah, then he explodes and Superman survived. But Superman was KOed iirc..
Originally posted by xJLxKingShe was going all-out while he was holding back, and he still beat her but stopped as she was down. She took advantage of it, and gouged his eyes/broke his hand.
Didn't Superman lose in a 1v1 against wonder man
The fight was pretty clear that if he was truly going for it, she'd be paste.
I never really saw the Superman vs Wonder Woman fight like that until now.
I honestly assumed it was inconsistency in the Injustice Verse. Cause Diana consistently underperformed under Clark when they'd fight someone together or fight the same character in one vs one scenarios.
Dialogue and Fight patterns make it clear though. That Diana took advantage of Clark wanting her to yield instead of killing her. She takes a lot of advantage of poor ole Clark in the IGAU universe..
I only skimmed through that issue. I disliked seeing Superman being inconsistent in strength and total power when just prior to that, no one seemed to be match
Regardless, I always assumed that Superman would beat her in injustice but because he lost Louis, he lost that will to survive, to push, to win. I could have sworn on my life I read it in that issue
I'm going to have to re-read it tonight