Lobo (Pre immortality, post neutering) vs Wolverine

Started by cdtm1 pages

Lobo (Pre immortality, post neutering) vs Wolverine

To the death.

Arena is New York City (A.k.a. setting of every Marvel comic ever)

Who wins?

......SPITE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

But I approve of it.

What does pre immortality mean? I know at one point he was banned from heaven and hell. Is that what you mean?

Because without that he is still nigh immortal, even after his neutering right? Due to his regen. He is also a class 100 so he'd just beat the shit out of Wolverine forever if he can't kill him.

Or do you mean the very recent Lobo? Because then I don't know how powerful that version is. I know his look changed a lot and he looked all emo.

"Emo Lobo" is gone and it is more of a Classic 90's Lobo, and they are really harping that He has a Super Regen Power ala Hulk/Deadpool/Little Jimmy.

So yeah. Little Jimmy aint wining this with out shit & tricks or FanBoy Aura cheats on his side.

Re: Lobo (Pre immortality, post neutering) vs Wolverine

Originally posted by cdtm
To the death.

Arena is New York City (A.k.a. setting of every Marvel comic ever)

Who wins?


Lobo.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]"Emo Lobo" is gone and it is more of a Classic 90's Lobo, and they are really harping that He has a Super Regen Power ala Hulk/Deadpool/Little Jimmy.

So yeah. Little Jimmy aint wining this with out shit & tricks or FanBoy Aura cheats on his side. [/B]

He also broke 'unbreakable' metal. And his tracking skills were hyped to be better. Wonder who that was meant to be.

No udea, who was it meant to be?

That's what I'm wondering.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He also broke 'unbreakable' metal. And his tracking skills were hyped to be better. Wonder who that was meant to be.

The guy's name was Tracer and he was a very obvious rip off of Little Jimmy, but then that is what all of the "Extremists" are supposed to be.

And Lobo didn't break the "unbreakable metal" . He just BENT IT!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]The guy's name was Tracer and he was a very obvious rip off of Little Jimmy, but then that is what all of the "Extremists" are supposed to be.

And Lobo didn't break the "unbreakable metal" . He just BENT IT! [/B]

He broke it

I own this mag and I missed that.

Amazonium is probably as durable as carver's tinfoil.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]I own this mag and I missed that. [/B]

No surprise, as you're damn near blind from overdosing methanol.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No surprise, as you're damn near blind from overdosing methanol.

The best drug is reading a Little Jimmy Comic. That will get me to pass out durn quick!

Generally from either laughing to much or boredom
😱

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's what I'm wondering.

Me too.

Lobo

You dnt think black panthers equipment can harm aquaman ?

Lol. Don't change, Shabby.

Yes. I agree....BP aint jack Crap with out his vibrator metal schtick.