Morbius vs. Black Panther (in the dark)

Started by Vanguard2 pages

Morbius vs. Black Panther (in the dark)

vs.

They can both see in the dark so it doesn't make a difference. I just think it would look cool. Most recent versions of each. Standard gear.

😗

Black Panther ftw.

Mobius stomps

Originally posted by Board Walker
Mobius stomps

You're gonna have to back this up. I don't think either stomps.

Mobius from legion of monsters....the same mobius who faced Doomstein...how is this a fight?

Originally posted by Board Walker
Mobius from legion of monsters....the same mobius who faced Doomstein...how is this a fight?

No not Mobius. Morbius, with an "r"

Moebius one-shotted Kain with his staff, he can do the same to Panther.

No not Moebius.

MORBIUS...the one in the picture in the OP.

Don't get trolled so easily next time, k? 😂

Board Walker, welcome back to KMC, mate!

Moebius stomps Morbius and Black Panther combined.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[B]Don't get trolled so easily next time, k? 😂

😮 OK

Re: Morbius vs. Black Panther (in the dark)

Originally posted by Vanguard
I just think it would look cool.

I can't see sh!t. It's dark.

Originally posted by Vanguard
😮 OK

👆

As for the thread. It's not an easy pick, depends on what you consider to be Morbius' average.

There is a competent version of Morbius, who is quite versatile. And then there's Morbius the Jobber, who is as dangerous as - to quote SamZED - a chihuahua dog...

Re: Re: Morbius vs. Black Panther (in the dark)

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I can't see sh!t. It's dark.

😆

I always laugh when I hear people say "I can't see sh!t". Its a long story from another forum I used to post on. Kind of a running joke.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Its a long story from another forum I used to post on.
Originally posted by Vanguard
another forum
Originally posted by Vanguard
another forum

What forum...?

Oh boy, you're in trouble now. Interrogation time 😈

It was one of those ezboard forums where you could share music, movies, and uhhh...other material with other posters.

No porn then? Shame

this guy wins. Every time. It's just maths, man...

Originally posted by wuleecat
this guy wins. Every time. It's just maths, man...
This fight will take no end man