Iron Fist vs Nitro

Started by cdtm1 pages

Iron Fist vs Nitro

Civil War Nitro.

Who wins?

Nitro destroys him. Just before Civil War, Nitro was doped up on Mutant Growth Hormone so he was amped.

Originally posted by zopzop
Nitro destroys him. Just before Civil War, Nitro was doped up on Mutant Growth Hormone so he was amped.

Yes.

Question is, is that enough to beat a character that can tank nukes. 😉

Originally posted by cdtm
Yes.

Question is, is that enough to beat a character that can tank nukes. 😉


The blast Nitro unleashed that led to the events in Civil War killed off some pretty powerful meta humans. As I recall, he vaporized Namorita and that chick was no joke. IF dies.

Originally posted by zopzop
Nitro destroys him. Just before Civil War, Nitro was doped up on Mutant Growth Hormone so he was amped.

Yes.

Originally posted by cdtm
Yes.

Question is, is that enough to beat a character that can tank nukes. 😉

Iron Fist cannot tank nukes. He dies.

Originally posted by zopzop
The blast Nitro unleashed that led to the events in Civil War killed off some pretty powerful meta humans. As I recall, he vaporized Namorita and that chick was no joke. IF dies.

No, she's not a joke.

She did get one shotted by Junzo Muto using the Iron Fist though. Pre upgrade.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yes.

Iron Fist cannot tank nukes. He dies.

Ever been here?

Durability: City level (Tanked attacks from Radion and absorbed his energy. Tanked / absorbed the explosion of a train filled with enough explosions to "Make Hiroshima look like a sparkler", and which was going to nuke K'un-Lun)

Hasn't Danny punched an explosion that would've wiped out all reslity?

Originally posted by cdtm
Ever been here?
freakin impressive!

I have some reading to do...

IF is right under Doom and Kyle in power.

Wtf is Nitro gonna do to him?

Originally posted by cdtm
Ever been here?

Vs Battles wiki is retarded.

Iron Fist didn't tank a nuke, he didn't even tank the little explosion of the train.

He has gone through the train like a bullet and avoided being caught in the explosion. The Hydra weren't even reached by the explosion.

Originally posted by Mindset
IF is right under Doom and Kyle in power.

Wtf is Nitro gonna do to him?

👆 you don't post often,but when you do, it's right.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Vs Battles wiki is retarded.

Iron Fist didn't tank a nuke, he didn't even tank the little explosion of the train.

He has gone through the train like a bullet and avoided being caught in the explosion. The Hydra weren't even reached by the explosion.

What about Radion the nuclear man?

Originally posted by cdtm
What about Radion the nuclear man?

He knocked out IF with a moderate explosion

As big as amped Nitro's, at least?

I mean, it's not as if he was nuke level either, going by collateral damage..

Originally posted by cdtm
As big as amped Nitro's, at least?

I mean, it's not as if he was nuke level either, going by collateral damage..

Not even Close IIRC.

Read through that vsbattle site again.

I thought it had his striking and durability as "city level", but I'm wrong.. They said "Mountain level". 😱

Actually, not even sure what their terms mean.. Ryu and Ken are "small town" level. I guess that's smaller then a mountain? I mean, don't some towns have mountains in them? But aren't some mountains basically towns..?

Same thing with Akuma, he's "Island level".. Guess a mountain could be on an island, but there's also some pretty small islands out there and Akuma's didn't look huge..

Originally posted by cdtm
Read through that vsbattle site again.

I thought it had his striking and durability as "city level", but I'm wrong.. They said "Mountain level". 😱

Actually, not even sure what their terms mean.. Ryu and Ken are "small town" level. I guess that's smaller then a mountain? I mean, don't some towns have mountains in them? But aren't some mountains basically towns..?

Same thing with Akuma, he's "Island level".. Guess a mountain could be on an island, but there's also some pretty small islands out there and Akuma's didn't look huge..

That's what I've said.

Their wiki makes no sense and is retarded.

They believe that daredevil is hypersonic...