Yes, Impeach and Ban Scales Provolone For Life2 votes
25%
Yes, Impeach and Ban Scales Provolone for 6 Months0 votes
0%
Yes, Impeach Scales Provolone and Ban Pr as a Bonus3 votes
38%
Impeach Scales Provolone and Make LOB a Global Mod3 votes
38%
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
IMPEACH Scales Provolone
If we get three quarters of the members of this forum along with the majority of other mods to vote yes we can Impeach Scales Provolone!!!
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
No you can't.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Axt5NktgxEc#t=5s
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by -Pr- No you can't.
The mods from other forums are circling as we speak to remove the Dino Dictator.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn The mods from other forums are circling as we speak to remove the Dino Dictator.
You think people haven't tried? He's coming for you, you know. You won't be able to stop him.
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by -Pr- You think people haven't tried? He's coming for you, you know. You won't be able to stop him.
I FEAR NO SCALED ABOMINATION!!!!
RKE
Rao Kal ElDJ FrostByte
There is no option to impeach LOB?
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
Huh? Who? What?
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by Rao Kal El There is no option to impeach LOB?
NO, TRAITOROUS SWINE!!!!
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
You can only impeach those in power.
Which LoB has none of.
DIG
DigiForum Leader
In my late-stage KMC nihilism, I'd probably be cool with a Lord of the Flies-style system of mod selection. But only the Admin can make changes, so y'all are stuck with Bada forever.
😈
For serious, though, Bada does an excellent job.
RKE
Rao Kal ElDJ FrostByte
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 You can only impeach those in power.
Which LoB has none of.
True, true.
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by DarkSaint85 You can only impeach those in power.
Which LoB has none of.
When I ascend to power I will grant Carver modhood for a single day to allow him to .......
BAN YOU FOREVER!!!!
8SW
8swordsSenior Member
Originally posted by Rao Kal El There is no option to impeach LOB?
arent you the ruler of the house of el? should't you just put him on a leash? or atleast a muzzle.😂
BAD
BadabingGym rat
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn If we get three quarters of the members of this forum along with the majority of other mods to vote yes we can Impeach Scales Provolone!!!
Don't make me discipline you again like last time.
RKE
Rao Kal ElDJ FrostByte
Originally posted by 8swords arent you the ruler of the house of el? should't you just put him on a leash? or atleast a muzzle.😂
I'm very relaxed with little barking puppies dressed as Superdog, he makes me laugh, what can I say! 😛
BAD
BadabingGym rat
I knew LOB would scamper away after I posted. 👆
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by Badabing I knew LOB would scamper away after I posted. 👆
I am now arranging for OTHER MODS to come here and announce their allegiance to the RAPTOR BONFIRE that has started!!!!
BAD
BadabingGym rat
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn [b]I am now arranging for OTHER MODS to come here and announce their allegiance to the RAPTOR BONFIRE that has started!!!! [/B]
They will simply announce their allegiance to The Raptor. 👆
FAC
FaceeDuck Butt Donaldo
I hereby nominate myself as the cutest member here. 👆 👆