Toughest opponent Jason Todd can take

Started by Vanguard1 pages

Toughest opponent Jason Todd can take

Using everything he's got. All blades, guns, fighting prowess...etc..

Joker?...

Oh wait, I remember how that one ended up last time 😖hifty:

Originally posted by Vanguard

Using everything he's got. All blades, guns, fighting prowess...etc..

To ko?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
To ko?

Kill or k.o.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Kill or k.o.

Tim drake

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tim drake

Fully armed he can do better than Tim Drake don't you think?

Punisher, not for a majority but still.

Shiva. Jason took down Shiva.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Punisher, not for a majority but still.

lol. Jason is a LOT more skilled than Punisher.

Daredevil, at least.

Moon Knight also majority against Punisher

Originally posted by Vanguard
Fully armed he can do better than Tim Drake don't you think?

Tim is...unappreciated but bullets are the king of jobbers

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Punisher, not for a majority but still.

I was gonna say castle. I just read an old comic of him getting beat down by bushwacker. But i dont think Todd can overcome his damage soak

Black Panther.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Fully armed he can do better than Tim Drake don't you think?

I forget. When did Jason Todd get this Abilities Boost? Cause I can recall times back during the run where Batman plainly stated he was kind of a crap Robin.

Hawkeye

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]I forget. When did Jason Todd get this Abilities Boost? Cause I can recall times back during the run where Batman plainly stated he was kind of a crap Robin. [/B]

New 52. He's been trained by the most skilled monks on DC earth. Cosmic monks, and what have you. He's around Dick Grayson level, IMO. Slightly below.

Originally posted by Sin I AM

I was gonna say castle. I just read an old comic of him getting beat down by bushwacker. But i dont think Todd can overcome his damage soak


Maybe if it came down to h2h but " All blades, guns,"

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Maybe if it came down to h2h but " All blades, guns,"

👍 agreed

I'd say he could beat Captain America 8/10

Originally posted by Zack M
New 52. He's been trained by the most skilled monks on DC earth. Cosmic monks, and what have you. He's around Dick Grayson level, IMO. Slightly below.

.....well that makes me appreciate ReBirth all the more..