Hercules Vs Jane thor

Started by TethAdamTheRock1 pages

Hercules Vs Jane thor

1. Hercules gets mljonir
2. Fist fight

He doesnt need it. He should take a healthy majority in both if classic.

if he doesn't get the powers of the hammer he might just as well have his mace. regardless, assuming she is equal to thor she would win the first one like thor does. too much versatility for him to deal with.

he'd beat her in the second no doubt. i assume she isn't as skilled as thor was, and there does seem to be some question regarding her strength level compared to the real thor.

They phuck.

But since Marvel is now progressive an' shit, Jane is on top.

hrm, me am disappoint in myself. that is the very obvious conclusion. 👆

Jane gets the gift.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jane gets the gift.

.........Oh there is now WAY in HELL that Current SJW Marvel could even HANDLE That Hercules now.

But yes. I would love to see THAT Hercules vs JaneThore.

Jane would beat him.

Jane wins with her hammer

Hercules wins h2h

jane probably beats him in both.

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
jane probably beats him in both.

Naw his damage soak and h2h/strength is above hers

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Naw his damage soak and h2h/strength is above hers
I think she has the power of Thor, that means Thor's full strength and durability, all feats for "Thor" empowered by Mjolnir are Thor feats.

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I think she has the power of Thor, that means Thor's full strength and durability, all feats for "Thor" empowered by Mjolnir are Thor feats.

Are u suggssting that his feats are hers?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Are u suggssting that his feats are hers?
I'm suggesting, whoever is worthy shall have the power of Thor (It doesn't say a bit less if you are female or a Redhead).

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I'm suggesting, whoever is worthy shall have the power of Thor (It doesn't say a bit less if you are female or a Redhead).

Yea but not all Thors are created equal. And we cant say shes as strong by default. Her respect thread is pretty light in comparison

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea but not all Thors are created equal. And we cant say shes as strong by default. Her respect thread is pretty light in comparison
Are you saying the enchantment is gender prejudiced? That the power of Thor for whoever is worthy is not the power of Thor at all but just part of it? I see no fine print, "Whosoever is worthy shalt have the power of Thor."

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He doesnt need it. He should take a healthy majority in both if classic.
Terrible!. Jane can spam Mjolnir for the easiest of wins. She's stronger. Hercules is a better h2h fighter though.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea but not all Thors are created equal. And we cant say shes as strong by default. Her respect thread is pretty light in comparison

She's a lot stronger than Odinson. The door feat and feat against Odin proves it.

Jane will be dead soon.

https://www.newsarama.com/36128-alex-ross-thor-701-cover.html

Originally posted by Facee
Jane will be dead soon.

https://www.newsarama.com/36128-alex-ross-thor-701-cover.html

Too bad it's by Aaron still.