ToothGnasher and Toothgrinder vs Krypto

Started by Damborgson1 pages

ToothGnasher and Toothgrinder vs Krypto

Vs

Who wins??

Krypto via superior combat speed and nasty bite backed up by powerful heat vision.

The goats are pretty nasty, with teamwork I could see them causing Krypto to flee due to their viciousnes but I doubt they could seriously hurt him. I doubt Krypto would want to injure them if he could avoid it.

How fast are the goats anyway? They're capable of at least spaceshuttle speed right?

Krypto gets blitzed.

The goats are light speed + I thinj

So these aint the fainty type of goats then?

Originally posted by Damborgson
The goats are light speed + I thinj

Probably ftl. He used them to traverse the cosmos many times. Durability is suspect though given toothgnashers fight with chavez. Then again it was her book.

Krypto kills them both.

Krypto is basically a good natured dog, he would not kill them unless he had to. I see him leaving the battle rather than slicing them up with his heat vision, which he could.

The dog post crisis wasn't even that good natured. Superman had to leave him at fortress because he was attacking everyone.

If attacked, he would kill both just like he almost did to Mongul.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Probably ftl. He used them to traverse the cosmos many times. Durability is suspect though given toothgnashers fight with chavez. Then again it was her book.

Agreed. 👆

One of them was also taking it to Ulik pretty hard recently, and giving the collector a bad time lol.

Originally posted by abhilegend
The dog post crisis wasn't even that good natured. Superman had to leave him at fortress because he was attacking everyone.

If attacked, he would kill both just like he almost did to Mongul.

Lois was threatened wasnt she?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111126230/3371308-2110522082-17280.gif

Yes

Originally posted by Damborgson
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111126230/3371308-2110522082-17280.gif

Yes

Yea thats it. I wonder what hed be like if he sun dipped

^^^fluffy!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lois was threatened wasnt she?

Yep.

Krypto. Look at what he did to Atlas.

Originally posted by Zack M
Krypto. Look at what he did to Atlas.

I could see the goats chewing his arse up too.

Yes, bit Krypto was fighting a magical being (so his weakness) whilst being hit by multiple versions of Kryptonite (also his weakness).

So you have to take that into account.