Superman throws Aquamans trident as hard as he can

Started by TethAdamTheRock1 pages

Superman throws Aquamans trident as hard as he can

No bracing

1. Colossus
2. Aquaman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Abomination
5. Red Hulk
6. Angrir
7. Grey Hulk
8. Martian Manhunter
9. Superboy
10. Gladiator
11. Thor

He kills everyone

They all die

He misses and hits himself in the back.

I imagine a throw from Superman to be the equivalent of this

They all live

Superman can hit a simple baseball ball so hard it can go through the moon. A trident throw would kill them all. J'onn may live though.

They all die

Originally posted by abhilegend
. J'onn may live though.

Seriously?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He kills everyone

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!!!!!

Glads mite live but thats about it

Originally posted by tkitna
I imagine a throw from Superman to be the equivalent of this

They all live

👆

Clark can't do a single thing right. He stinks af, too.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He kills everyone

He skewers everybody. Thor lives, he has been impaled a few times and kept fighting.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Seriously?

In some depictions he has been chopped into several pieces and lived.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He skewers everybody. Thor lives, he has been impaled a few times and kept fighting.

👆

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He skewers everybody. Thor lives, he has been impaled a few times and kept fighting.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
👆

Yeah.
I'd say the Hulks and MM can the hit, too.

This is a good OP question.
Another one might be Supes throws Mjolnir at the same characters.

Oh wait.
Superman CANT LIFT Mjolnir.

Originally posted by riv6672
Oh wait.
Superman CANT LIFT Mjolnir.

😂

Seriously though, Supes is strong enough to throw things ithrough somebody depending on size of object and Target.

Supes could fly through IDW Godzilla all day but it wouldn't hurt him because it would be like a small needle and Godzilla would be healing before Supes left the other side.

they all die.. imo, i can see supes headshotting them all