Originally posted by Zack M"hey, molecule man, can I borrow your powers for half an hour?"
How does he dominate? I think this would be a good prep battle.
"Sure, but make sure to pick me up some food while you're out."
"Okay."
*Walks up to Franklin*
"So son, I got this big fight coming up and-"
"Say no more dad. Just bring back a souvenir."
"What did I do to get a child as kind as you?"
Originally posted by deathslashyeah because that's really gonna happen.
"hey, molecule man, can I borrow your powers for half an hour?""Sure, but make sure to pick me up some food while you're out."
"Okay."
*Walks up to Franklin*
"So son, I got this big fight coming up and-"
"Say no more dad. Just bring back a souvenir."
"What did I do to get a child as kind as you?"
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it's too early to give Oz the win. It's Reed after all, who does the impossible.
Oz makes the impossible look easy. Casually imprisoning doomsday, negating an Omniversal power, and treating lex Luther like a child and even stating that he is much smarter than even him.