Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmm didnt Sas get dropped by Wildchild...Meh he still kills these guys.
Yes. Sneak attack and his poisonous claws which even put wolverine in a coma for a few days. This wildchild also owned wolverine and sabretooth. He was a monster
Side note: Sasquatch briefly fought bendis cage in civil war 2 and had the advantage from what we saw
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The same Wildchild also got one-shotted in Wolverine #304... 😖hifty:
Technically we never saw him knocked out.
But in that issue Wolverine EASILY bested the likes of Lord and Lady Deathstrike, Sauron, Tigershark, Mad Cap, Silver Samurai II, Wild Child, Sabretooth, Mystique, Daken, Bloodscream, Jade Claw, new White Queen, Soulstriker, Dr.Rot (at the door) and many others all at once. Ridic showing.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The best there is at what he does.You forgot Roughouse and Slug.
I hope Aaronverine kicks more ass now that he's back 😛
Oh right, and there were others there too can't remember everyone
Is it confirmed Aaron is writing his return series? I actually hope they keep Old Man Logan around. His book is actually good
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh right, and there were others there too can't remember everyoneIs it confirmed Aaron is writing his return series? I actually hope they keep Old Man Logan around. His book is actually good
Yeah, plenty of guys went to Creed's party.
Aaron wrote Marvel Legacy #1. Dunno who's writing his next appearances, but my guess is Aaron will stay for a while.
I hope Maestro won't off OML...
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sure all things considered. People are gonna mention vibranium, tp shenanigans or bendis cage...blade us a non factor. But they CAN make him work for it. But in a forum battle i cant see how he coukd lose
I agree. Though someone would make a case that Blade uses adamantium sword.