Aquaman Runs The Gauntlet (No rest in between)

Started by TethAdamTheRock2 pages

Aquaman Runs The Gauntlet (No rest in between)

Batman
Captain America
Bane (Venom)
Spiderman
Venom
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Luke Cage
Colossus
Thing
Sasquatch
Superboy

This isn't 4Chan Stilts.

You, little one, have no idea what happens on 4chan.

Nice to see people staying on topic.

Stops at Batman.

Spidey gives him trouble but stops at sasquatch.

Gets to Superboy.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stops at Batman.

O_o. Jes beaten Slade eho always beats Bruce

Stops at thing imo

The order is a bit all over the place, tbh, but he'd beat at least half of the people on the list comfortably.

I doubt he even makes it to Batman honestly. Probably stops at the word "Gauntlet".

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by beatboks
O_o. Jes beaten Slade eho always beats Bruce

No, not always. And when he did it the first time, it took everything he had.

Venom would give him fits, but I think Wolverine would probably kill him.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Stops at thing imo

I dont see how. Hes stronger than Thing by quite a bit. a lot faster every bit if not more durable and has a healing factor that makes up for any shortfall he's ever bit of skilled and a far better technician.

he's already beaten pre 52 Superboy pretty badly

Yeah, he'd beat The Thing no problem, unless he was severely weakened by the time he made it there or something.

Originally posted by beatboks
I dont see how. Hes stronger than Thing by quite a bit. a lot faster every bit if not more durable and has a healing factor that makes up for any shortfall he's ever bit of skilled and a far better technician.

he's already beaten pre 52 Superboy pretty badly


By drowning him. Kon destroyed him straight up.

Drowning? I didn't think Kryptonian needed to breath? And this must be new 52 cause I remember Superboy making Arthur look stupid.

That was early post crisis Superboy with TTK. He needed to breathe.