Lobo, Etrigan ,and Orion Vs Namor, Abomination and Ulik

Started by Flyattractor1 pages

Lobo, Etrigan ,and Orion Vs Namor, Abomination and Ulik

Lobo, Etrigan & Orion ( all Pre Nu52 versions) vs Namor, Abomination & Ulik. All traditional 616 Levels.

Fight takes place on the NYC Docks. (So Namor can stay "Wet".

How goes it?

Team 1 would generally win. Things would become a lot more interesting if this were the Zombie Abomination.

I don't believe that any on Team 1 could mount a physical challenge to him. They'd probably have to go for the BFR.

Ulik doesn't belong here he adds very little.

Hes basically got the same stats and powerset as regular abomination.

Team 1 stomps imo

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Team 1 stomps imo

So consensus is that Ulik is the "weak link" for Team Marvel?

I think all of team 1 outclasses team 2 by a considerable margin. Complete stomp.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think all of team 1 outclasses team 2 by a considerable margin. Complete stomp.
Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]So consensus is that Ulik is the "weak link" for Team Marvel? [/B]

And no. Team 2 are all in the same strength and durability class. Actually both Namor and Abomination have been koed by a single hit from Thor, Ulik generally takes at least 2-3 for Thor to put down, as well as survived a huge beating from Maestro somebody who could probably one shit both Abom and Namor as well.

Lobo or Orion solo.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And no. Team 2 are all in the same strength and durability class. Actually both Namor and Abomination have been koed by a single hit from Thor, Ulik generally takes at least 2-3 for Thor to put down, as well as survived a huge beating from Maestro somebody who could probably one shit both Abom and Namor as well.

😂

Namor was weakened and Thor cheapshotted blonsky.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Lobo or Orion solo.

I wouldn't low ball Etrigan that much. He aint no slouch in either the strength or viciousness.

Abom and ulik don't really belong here

I don't feel Namor has much going for him in this fight either honestly. He can't beat anybody here solo imo

I don't think he can either although I am not sure about etrigan since I don't know much about him, but he can certainly hang with them for a good while going from his record against the marvel heavy hitters. Hence why better teammates would give team 2 a better shot

Originally posted by Genii96
Abom and ulik don't really belong here
Abom > Namor

Team 1 wins

Close.

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Abom > Namor

Only version of abom above namor is the demon version amped by CK