Who is most powerful herald after Superman, Silver Surfer & Thor

Started by TethAdamTheRock1 pages

Who is most powerful herald after Superman, Silver Surfer & Thor

Who is most powerful herald after Superman, Silver Surfer & Thor

Hulk, generally.

black adam, kyle, hal, and majestic. pick one

Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk, generally.

lmao, not even you believe this

After all 3 of them? Well, there's plenty of heroes in-between their ranking, so that eliminates Orion, the top lanterns [Hal, Kyle, Sinestro], Wally/Barry, Zoom, Black Adam/Billy, Cyborg Superman, Martian Manhunter - all whom I consider more powerful than Surfer, and some even Thor.

So I guess, Wonder Woman? Beta Ray Bill? Firestorm? Gladiator? Somebody around there.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk, generally.

👆
I agree.
Sentry would also come to mind.

Overall stats.
Photon (Genis), Plutonian, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate (Hector).

Note sure if Hector is High Herald or Transcendent.

I wouldn't even put Surfer and Thor in top 3 tbh.

Definitely Hal though.

Going by the tiers thread and who's in HH, Classic Strange.

Lots could lay claim to it, tbh. There likely isn't a definitive answer.

I feel confident these 3 isn't the top Heralds.

Superman is though. If you are above Superman, you're definitely not a herald.

That's your opinion though. Some believe Surfer or Thor is more powerful.

They are wrong then.

And you're right? Gotcha.

OP: *Thread about everyone EXCEPT Superman, Surfer and Thor*
KMC: *Makes it about Superman, Surfer and Thor*

👆

Originally posted by Digi
OP: *Thread about everyone EXCEPT Superman, Surfer and Thor*
KMC: *Makes it about Superman, Surfer and Thor*

👆

👆 😆

Originally posted by Digi
OP: *Thread about everyone EXCEPT Superman, Surfer and Thor*
KMC: *Makes it about Superman, Surfer and Thor*

👆

😂

Blue Marvel is certainly up there. Then again, so many of the most powerful characters are so close in power that picking a top 10 would be much like splitting hairs.