Battlezone Tribunal: JUSTICE

Started by LordofBrooklyn1 pages

Battlezone Tribunal: JUSTICE

I DEMAND that a tribunal of FAIR, OBJECTIVE, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE posters review ALL of the Battlezones in which I have been ROBBED and have a recount!!!

Applicants can gather here!

First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

Originally posted by -K-M-
First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

I use the Canadian Flag as a rag and Alpha Flight comics as kindling!

That doesn’t seem very practical

If I were to judge, I would be the prettiest judge ever. 👆

Originally posted by -K-M-
First things first...I think we all should take the time to thank -K-M- for being the backup judge. Like for real

As the kindly American ambassador who generously partnered with two Canadians, let me offer our sincere thanks for stepping into our clusterf*** of a match and making a wise and fair decision.

Phildo and I were clearly robbed by incomprehension 👆

lol incomprehension def played a role for you.

I’ll judge

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phildo and I were clearly robbed by incomprehension 👆
👆

We were playing chess, while the judges were expecting tic-tac-toe.

But like you said, we got the popular vote.

lol you know what LOB I think you actually was robbed in that one where your opponent drop a sun on your team which had Vulcan on it. Dropping on sun on Vulcan would only amped him to high levels, it was funny how that went against you.

So not the one I had?

I think he had Vulcan & Spectrum vs Lightray and Vector. I forgot who was the other one.

Oh yeah no.

I thrashed him handily with another amalgam.

Originally posted by Digi
As the kindly American ambassador who generously partnered with two Canadians, let me offer our sincere thanks for stepping into our clusterf*** of a match and making a wise and fair decision.

I actually didn’t make a decision at all. Wasn’t need, but it’s the thought that counts

Just glad DS lost

Wait. Id didn't post the judges' names, so I'm confused now. Blair, beatboks, and who was #3?

Prof.

Originally posted by Digi
Wait. Id didn't post the judges' names, so I'm confused now. Blair, beatboks, and who was #3?

Had me posted. Didn’t ask if I could just posted my name 😛 I’m currently a project lead on a million dollar project at my work so not much spare time.

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol you know what LOB I think you actually was robbed in that one where your opponent drop a sun on your team which had Vulcan on it. Dropping on sun on Vulcan would only amped him to high levels, it was funny how that went against you.

Despite your TREACHEROUS and WHORISH ways you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in this assessment!!!

lol