Who can Resist the Black Mercy?

Started by deathslash1 pages

Who can Resist the Black Mercy?

Of the following characters, which of them can resist the black mercy?

1. Punisher
2. Thor
3. Spider-man
4. Captain America
5. Vision
6. Black Panther

Robin beat PC Superman beating Mongul with it, so I vote "nobody".

Originally posted by cdtm
Robin beat PC Superman beating Mongul with it, so I vote "nobody".
this isn't really a question of strength. It's more of a question regarding willpower.

Originally posted by cdtm
Robin beat PC Superman beating Mongul with it, so I vote "nobody".

😕

What?

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
😕

What?

robin threw it on to mongul and he couldn't resist the effects of it

Wolverine.

Happy Birthday Stilt.

Originally posted by deathslash
1. Punisher

Thought of him before i even opened the thread.

If it's possible to resist on training/willpower alone, Cyclops should be able to.

Originally posted by Smurph
If it's possible to resist on training/willpower alone, Cyclops should be able to.
He's not even in this thread.

You're such a fanboy Raou-...wait.

No reason to believe you can beat it on willpower, as nobody ever has.

the black mercy?? lol that goes wayyyy back. anyway, not sure its been used on an android, so maybe vision?

Originally posted by Mindset
He's not even in this thread.

You're such a fanboy Raou-...wait.

shhh, I'm in disguise.

Thor.

It's a plot device within itself. No one would be able to resist it. Breaking free of it is an entirely different thing though.

Originally posted by Stoic
It's a plot device within itself. No one would be able to resist it. Breaking free of it is an entirely different thing though.
sorry, I meant "resist" as break free from it. This thread is more of a question regarding which of the characters has the mental fortitude to resist their greatest desire.

^^^definitely Frank, then.

Originally posted by deathslash
sorry, I meant "resist" as break free from it. This thread is more of a question regarding which of the characters has the mental fortitude to resist their greatest desire.

Well Thor resisted Sif's booty, so I'm betting on him.

^^^And Frank's tanked the Penance Stare, so i'm with him.

Can't Vision just phase through it if it attaches itself?