As always, unless SS is using crazy abilities like making red sunlight or Kryptoniye, then Superboy wins
Although, I guess the question is, how much of a sub dip does Superbot get
TET
TethAdamTheRockGod of War
A moderate level
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Surfer wins.
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
When did Superboy sundip? What Superboy are we talking about?
TET
TethAdamTheRockGod of War
The superboy that fought Martian Manhunter
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
What comic friend?
TET
TethAdamTheRockGod of War
Originally posted by Adam Grimes What comic friend?
he didnt sundip but that is the version
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
Just give me the phucking issue number
CAR
carver9Senior Member
I guess he is talking about Superboy Prime since regular Superboy never fought Martian Manhunter to my amazing knowledge. With that said, Prime doesn't need a amp to win this.
PHI
Philosophía"The devil made me do it"
Originally posted by forum embarrassment I guess he is talking about Superboy Prime since regular Superboy never fought Martian Manhunter to my amazing knowledge.
[see next post]
TET
TethAdamTheRockGod of War
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
Lmao
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
When Teth schools you...
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Hahahahaha... love Philo. I forgot all about that fight. That Superboy powers are mainly telekinetic. Can he even sundip without getting boiled.
PHI
Philosophía"The devil made me do it"
I edited my reply to leave Teth's display of superior knowledge over carver stand out more.
You're welcome.
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
Lol philo
TET
TethAdamTheRockGod of War
😆
SMU
Smurphtu quoqumber
One consistency across all reboots: Martian Manhunter is DC's punching bag.
PTM
Prof. T.C McAbeKryptonian Scientist
Originally posted by Philosophía I edited my reply to leave Teth's display of superior knowledge over carver stand out more.