Black Manta Vs Black Tarantula

Started by Zack M1 pages

Black Manta Vs Black Tarantula

vs

DCnU manta. Go!

Tarantula stomps

YouTube video

Power system was broken, so Black Manta. He can spam invisibility all game.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tarantula stomps

Manta did decently well against Aquaman. Plus, he has tech to take him down too (electrical weapons). How is it a stomp?

I think I might go with Tarantula. It would be a cool fight. For some reason i love characters that wear dark colors, especially black. I'd like to see this showdown in a comic.

Did Tarantula lose his durability?

Yea I think he did Zack. I can't remember when. But it seems like it has gotten progressively weaker.

Check out the last Manta/Aquaman fight, then.

https://imgur.com/a/vxwnK

The one before that:

https://imgur.com/a/c3eHk

Casually overpowers Aqualad

https://imgur.com/a/CikS7

And if White Tiger can pierce Tarantula, so can Manta:

Originally posted by Zack M
Manta did decently well against Aquaman. Plus, he has tech to take him down too (electrical weapons). How is it a stomp?

Tarantula survived getting shot in the head:

And getting enough tranqs to take down a rhino, PLUS a full kick from Spidey:

Even Spidey with full Heart Force was stomped:

Delilah, who can crush tanks in her bare hands:

This was her 'fight' with BT:
https://imgur.com/a/T5BFa

Yes, he's dragging her one handed through the wall.

And in a giant explosion?

https://i.imgur.com/hm9UwEx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kD4x1aO.jpg

Spidey's webs have held many a foe. Not BT. No claws, just pure strength - he rips through it like tissue:

Shot in the head? Manta is durable himself.

Survives MAZAHS blows

Goes at it with Truth Superman and survives his blows:

Survives being fried by Aqualad

Truth Superman is strong himself:

Yeah.

There's a difference in our showings.

Yours show Manta being messed up when he fights strong guys.

Mine shows BT messing strong guys up. In Delilah's case, he even breaks her neck casually, then casually heals her with his HF (which Manta does not have).

He has durability, AND a HF.

But again, your scans show him being worked. My scans show him beating the snot out of Heart Force Spidey.

A dark, dark time for Superman.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah.

There's a difference in our showings.

Yours show Manta being messed up when he fights strong guys.

Mine shows BT messing strong guys up. In Delilah's case, he even breaks her neck casually, then casually heals her with his HF (which Manta does not have).

He has durability, AND a HF.

But again, your scans show him being worked. My scans show him beating the snot out of Heart Force Spidey.

He did mess up Aquaman the last time they fought. Aquaman got serious, and he eventually won, but the crazy thing, is that they fought in WATER. I doubt Tarantula can compete with Aquaman. There is a big power difference between your strong guys (Spider-Man) and mine (Superman, MAZAH, and Aquaman). All three of those are top tier.

Tarantula has a big speed advantage here.
How durable is Mantas suit?

Zack you're more stubborn than I am, and I like it.