Kyle Rayner(ION) VERSUS King Thanos(DIONE)

Started by LordofBrooklyn1 pagesPoll

Who Wins?

Kyle Rayner(ION) VERSUS King Thanos(DIONE)

ION

VERSUS

King Thanos

Kyle rapes Thanos's body apart then feeds it to Death.

Thanos oneshots. Kyle is a joke.

Ion oneshots, DIONE is a joke.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ion oneshots, DIONE is a joke.
Sorry, but Thanos has the better comparative feats annihilating the mcu hand to hand. Dcu is too weak to offer King Thanos a competitive fight. Just like at the box office DC is a joke.

😂

^^ Does anyone take this guy seriously? Just wondering

Anyway what are King Thanos feats?

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
^^ Does anyone take this guy seriously? Just wondering

Anyway what are King Thanos feats?

Everyone has quan on ignore in the comic forums. Which is a shame because a lot of quan lites don't get to meet the master in a "debate"
I don't have him on ignore though. I know for a fact I can't debate against him though. Him and h1 are impossible to deal with. Absolute flawless ability to keep replying with new things.

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
^^ Does anyone take this guy seriously? Just wondering

Quan is the worst kind of troll

DIONE wins.

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Anyway what are King Thanos feats?

Off-paneling the Living Tribunal.

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
^^ Does anyone take this guy seriously? Just wondering

Anyway what are King Thanos feats?

My arguments are impregnable but to answer your question, you do.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Everyone has quan on ignore in the comic forums. Which is a shame because a lot of quan lites don't get to meet the master in a "debate"
I don't have him on ignore though. I know for a fact I can't debate against him though. Him and h1 are impossible to deal with. Absolute flawless ability to keep replying with new things.
This is Yw you speak to me after you pilfered my Maul sig. I guess trump was right to bring about the trade war. You Canadians cannot be trusted. Tariff the comics.

😈

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Everyone has quan on ignore in the comic forums. Which is a shame because a lot of quan lites don't get to meet the master in a "debate"
I don't have him on ignore though. I know for a fact I can't debate against him though. Him and h1 are impossible to deal with. Absolute flawless ability to keep replying with new things.

I kind of like seeing him work.

Manages to do his thing without devolving into an outright attack poodle, or the cringe-inducing bitter nerd with a victim complex a lot of wanna be's become

Originally posted by quanchi112
My arguments are impregnable but to answer your question, you do.

A retarded fat kid with down makes better arguments then you and no I don't though I enjoy agitating you.

Hmm Thanos might win if he can fight the comics not sure

Originally posted by Astner
Off-paneling the Living Tribunal.

that scene never fails to make me laugh. 😂

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Everyone has quan on ignore in the comic forums. Which is a shame because a lot of quan lites don't get to meet the master in a "debate"
I don't have him on ignore though. I know for a fact I can't debate against him though. Him and h1 are impossible to deal with. Absolute flawless ability to keep replying with new things.

Lol it’s not just them. There are a few other people too who just pull random stuff and find a way to detail the entire debate to something else

Personally, I hate debate with fans of comic book characters. It’s hard to change their time. I haven’t seen people change Quans viewpoint...ever

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos oneshots. Kyle is a joke.

This.

I convinced Quan that Sentry beats Goku once. 👆

And that Ganon beats Voldemort.