Anto Monitor vs. Dark Phoenix

Started by lawest92 pages

Anto Monitor vs. Dark Phoenix

Jean Grey at her most powerful against the universe destroying Anti Monitor. Who wins?

What version of Anti monitor

At his heights, he would beat her.

The one I’m Sinestro Corps War would lose

The version in DS Wars would probably win

The one from DC's first COIE in the 80's.

By the time he fought Spectee at the climax, he technically had the power of “infinite” universes. He would most certainly beat Phoenix

Any version of Anti Monitor would hand wave Dark Phoenix out of existence

did you seriously put a character who destroyed the multiverse against a bird who ate the sun

A character whose Thunderers nearly stomp him and is getting his tail kicked by Supergirl. I doubt that antimatter cannons are allowed in this thread.

The Phoenix already is shown manhandling Darkseid and AM catches all kinds of hell against Darkseid. Phoenix wins.

AM wins.

Originally posted by TheHulkster
The Phoenix already is shown manhandling Darkseid and AM catches all kinds of hell against Darkseid. Phoenix wins.

And (unless I'm mistaken) the PF wasn't at 100% because they missed gathering a loci when they were recreating her. Having said that, the showing is non canon, so it doesn't count.

AM should win.

Originally posted by TheHulkster
A character whose Thunderers nearly stomp him and is getting his tail kicked by Supergirl. I doubt that antimatter cannons are allowed in this thread.

The Phoenix already is shown manhandling Darkseid and AM catches all kinds of hell against Darkseid. Phoenix wins.


So much mental gymnastics. Dark Phoenix was literally killied by a random laser and Magneto has shattered Phoenix Force in pieces.

Originally posted by zopzop
And (unless I'm mistaken) the PF wasn't at 100% because they missed gathering a loci when they were recreating her. Having said that, the showing is non canon, so it doesn't count.

AM should win.

Darkseid is always canon right? And the Source Wall is introduced in that book and continues in DC canon. Phoenix should win.

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Darkseid is always canon right? And the Source Wall is introduced in that book and continues in DC canon. Phoenix should win.

😂

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Darkseid is always canon right? And the Source Wall is introduced in that book and continues in DC canon. Phoenix should win.

What??

TheHulkster This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

feels good mane

Are my feelings supposed to be hurt?

Anton Monitor simultaneously sounds like a really cool, and really shit name.

Originally posted by MrMind
TheHulkster This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

feels good mane

This is one of the biggest cry baby things to do, well done

Attention moderator: when I created this thread I meant for it to read ANTI-Monitor, not "Anto-Monitor" and I didn't catch the typo in time, if you would please correct the mistake for me, and it'd be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
This is one of the biggest cry baby things to do, well done
Sometimes I think you might be more insane than you let on.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
This is one of the biggest cry baby things to do, well done