xJLxKing vs. Molly

Started by StiltmanFTW2 pages

xJLxKing vs. Molly

vs.

To the death, neither one is holding anything back.

(Please, let this thread live at least a little while. We all need a good laugh every once in a while.)

I didn't know he was also a pedophile? I mean, I should have guessed it, but it is an interesting revelation nonetheless.

This went wrong really fast haermm

Pure fisticuffs, xJLxKing's penis is completely restrained within the male chastity device made out of pure adamantium.

Ok cool. I was more concerned about his busy fingers. You never know where someone's fingers have been but at least you know now why he gives them a few sniffs every so often.

But if it's a fight it's a real salad tossup. I'll go with Molly for now until I know more about Jl's victims.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This went wrong really fast haermm

Pure fisticuffs, xJLxKing's penis is completely restrained within the male chastity device made out of pure adamantium.

that isn't going to stop him....

😆

This place man.

Feats for XJ?

We're talking about the party drug Molly yeah?

...Because I don't see JLx beating his drug addiction, tbh.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Feats for XJ?

Character Ownage thread. The man must've beaten senseless thousands of kids (probably to a bloody pulp), since he's super confused by a fictional character refusing to do so.

Someone should start xJLxKing's Respect Thread.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Feats for XJ?
I heard he waits till recess and jumps into the biggest crowd and starts swinging hard. He usually gets about 5-12 of them before the yard aide comes around.

The issue is - as Sin would put it - those kids are featless. They might as well be alternate version kids because we can't place them.

You all need to be banned

Calling out people for misspelling is one thing, but calling them a pedophile is crossing the line!

You’re all on my shit list

Please don't shit on me.

I'm not young any longer.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Please don't shit on me.

I'm not young any longer.


I promise I won’t.

No point, when you’re already swimming in it 😉

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Please don't shit on me.

I'm not young any longer.

😂

Now I know what the kids feel. This is an aggressive and scary man. I imagine he's a good candidate for the Sinestro Corps.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
😂

Now I know what the kids feel. This is an aggressive and scary man. I imagine he's a good candidate for the Sinestro Corps.

Or the Red Lanterns. Only it's poop.

Unrelated related note: I explained this thread to my wife. She recommended:.

The question is... who is Robin and who is Batman here...?

Oh it's not for the thread.

My wife just suggested that JLxKing would find much in common with Batman.

As in he likes slapping little kids.

Batman is just a terrible person. At least xJLxKing slaps kids without martial art traiing to power up his stats.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh it's not for the thread.

My wife just suggested that JLxKing would find much in common with Batman.

As in he likes slapping little kids.

I think xJLxKing prefers to use his closed fist, bro... hell, he probably likes to wear brassknuckles...