Can Batman arm bar Superman?

Started by lawest91 pages

Can Batman arm bar Superman?

I ask this question out of curiosity because Black Panther put a arm bar restraint on Silver Surfer that he said SS "couldn't break out of despite his vastly superior strength" (which I still believe was one of the biggest pieces of bs in comics ) if BP taught Batman this technique could bats use it to effectively restrain Clark in battle?

If a fat Lady hurt superman by hitting him with her purse, then ANYTHING can and WILL happen in a comic. So yes.

Originally posted by JBL
If a fat Lady hurt superman by hitting him with her purse, then ANYTHING can and WILL happen in a comic. So yes.
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

I say yes, to no real effect, KMCer.

Originally posted by JBL
If a fat Lady hurt superman by hitting him with her purse, then ANYTHING can and WILL happen in a comic. So yes.

Scans of this trustworthy JBL.

Remember when he judo flips Superman in the Worlds Finest cartoon?

Re: Can Batman arm bar Superman?

Originally posted by lawest9
I ask this question out of curiosity because Black Panther put a arm bar restraint on Silver Surfer that he said SS "couldn't break out of despite his vastly superior strength" (which I still believe was one of the biggest pieces of bs in comics ) if BP taught Batman this technique could bats use it to effectively restrain Clark in battle?

If you thought Panther versus Surfer was something, check out DC's very human-level Karate Kid versus, arguably, the strongest regular versions of Superman (Superboy) ever to see print:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t651294.html

If Kal somehow manages to get close to escaping the arm bar Bruce only needs to whistle at him to subdue Supes again.

*Batman with prep* could get Superman and Surfer to armbar each other.

Originally posted by Mindship
*Batman with prep* could get Superman and Surfer to armbar each other.

I've seen worse than that, actually:

Source: Batman Chronicles #4
Circa: March 1996
Tags: Hitman Contagion Thrax Monohan Azrael Batman Monaghan

but can superman arm bar batman? its a trick question. he cant because he will rip his arm off the moment he tries

Batman can do whatever the phuck he wants.

I don't see how.

Black Panther could armbar Silver Surfer so i dont see how Batman couldn't armbar Superman.

Re: Can Batman arm bar Superman?

Originally posted by lawest9
I ask this question out of curiosity because Black Panther put a arm bar restraint on Silver Surfer that he said SS "couldn't break out of despite his vastly superior strength" (which I still believe was one of the biggest pieces of bs in comics )
There you go, you answered your own thread. If the showing was complete garbage then why would you try to shift it into another scenerio?

That being said, Batman could half nelson everyone in this thread at the same time

Originally posted by Mindset
Batman can do whatever he wants.

👆

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
👆

Damn straight.

Haa!!!!!!