Damage vs Bor

Started by Stoic1 pages

Damage vs Bor

all out war

who wins

DC's Damage?

Bor one shots him based on what we've seen so far.

The new blue guy?
I'd have to agree with the above KMCer.

Bor, very easily

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Bor, very easily

I wouldn't say that. Damage owned Parasite, and Post Flashpoint Parasite has been a beast.

^^^I read that, KMCer. Still, more feats are needed i think. Maybe in a year it would be different.

At this point Bor stomps.

Originally posted by Zack M
I wouldn't say that. Damage owned Parasite, and Post Flashpoint Parasite has been a beast.

parasite/grundy power levels are all over the place. not a good gauge

^^^another good point. I dont recall seeing any Parasite threads here, but Grundy threads usually devolve into a which version does what scenario.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
parasite/grundy power levels are all over the place. not a good gauge

Not post flashpoint. Pre, I would agree with.

^^^so where would you put those power levels -at-, tonnage wise?

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^another good point. I dont recall seeing any Parasite threads here, but Grundy threads usually devolve into a which version does what scenario.

thx

Originally posted by Zack M
Not post flashpoint. Pre, I would agree with.

grundy, parasite or both? iirc they both have recent low showings

Bor is more durable than Adamantium. He wins.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
thx

grundy, parasite or both? iirc they both have recent low showings

Parasite. The League had a hard time stopping him and he was about to eat the entire Speed Force. Not to mention absorbing some of Brainiac's power, which allowed him to feel every mind in the entire universe. Parasite had no problem absorbing the League, while he nearly died absorbing Damage.

Damage throws Bor into the sun 👆

Originally posted by Zack M
Parasite. The League had a hard time stopping him and he was about to eat the entire Speed Force. Not to mention absorbing some of Brainiac's power, which allowed him to feel every mind in the entire universe. Parasite had no problem absorbing the League, while he nearly died absorbing Damage.

That -seems- inconsistent as hell, or Damage has got something going on they havent revealed yet.
Something to trump the SF and part of Brainiac, though?

Originally posted by riv6672
That -seems- inconsistent as hell, or Damage has got something going on they havent revealed yet.
Something to trump the SF and part of Brainiac, though?

Damage's secrets have yet to be revealed, as stated by the writer. However, it was hinted that he is laced with Nth Metal, which has been portrayed as uber in Dark Metal. We know how powerful Nth Metal can make someone (Onimar Synn).

^^^I'm on the fence on getting Damage (i was the same way w. Sideways, but went for it and am glad), but i gotta admit, this thread has really gotten me interested.
I've read few scans, but i think imma jump into the actual book.

Damage does not have enough feats yet.

^^^thats what's gonna get him beat in debates for a while.
He seems to have potential though!