Marquis of Death (full power) Vs. Thanos with IG

Started by Putinbot11 pages

Marquis of Death (full power) Vs. Thanos with IG

IG is universal Marquis is multiversal will this make a difference?

IG.

I'm interested, what can the IG do the Marquis can't?

Re: Marquis of Death (full power) Vs. Thanos with IG

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Marquis is multiversal

So there's only one of him, like the Living Tribunal?

Re: Re: Marquis of Death (full power) Vs. Thanos with IG

I got MoD chugs a universe at him.

Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
So there's only one of him, like the Living Tribunal?

Tribunal is no longer the best point of reference.

i read up on MOD hmmmm.... thanos might be facing his worst possible death(such insane reality destruction and warping powers)he was wiping out universes like he was eating frenchfries

I'm on the fence both were stopped by PIS.

Re: Marquis of Death (full power) Vs. Thanos with IG

Originally posted by Putinbot1
IG is universal Marquis is multiversal will this make a difference?

Marquis is multiversal how?

He is a top tier universal power. To be multiversal in power he'd need to be able to manipulate matter/energy across a significant portion of the multiverse at once. Going from reality to reality and destroying them one by one doesn't cut it.

Being able to call upon characters/beings from different realities to battle for him doesn't cut it either unless it was multiple Eternity level beings.

Id place him in the same tier as the likes of Eternity and Infinity but below the IG.

Thanos stomps.

Hmm probably Thanos.

Thanos wins easily.

Thanos ashes MoD.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Marquis is multiversal how?

He is a top tier universal power. To be multiversal in power he'd need to be able to manipulate matter/energy across a significant portion of the multiverse at once. Going from reality to reality and destroying them one by one doesn't cut it.

Being able to call upon characters/beings from different realities to battle for him doesn't cut it either unless it was multiple Eternity level beings.

Id place him in the same tier as the likes of Eternity and Infinity but below the IG.

durpalmBy destroying Universes more than 1 = multiple unverses, the contraction is multi. Surely he just destroys the Universe Thanos is in.

Marquis' greatest feat was killing Aunt Petunia and thus finally making Ben Grimm shut the f*ck up about her.

Fun fact, Marvel brought her back... as an old hag.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marquis' greatest feat was killing Aunt Petunia and thus finally making Ben Grimm shut the f*ck up about her.

Fun fact, Marvel brought her back... as an old hag.

I did enjoy his cruelty.

I would say he was doing us, the readers, a huge favour.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durpalmBy destroying Universes more than 1 = multiple unverses, the contraction is multi. Surely he just destroys the Universe Thanos is in.

If I go around a city block destroying each building individually until the entire block is rubble, I am not a Blockbuster I am just a building buster with to much time on my hands and anger issues.

I would then be a threat to blocks worldwide but not necessarily powerful enough to destroy an entire block at once.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If I go around a city block destroying each building individually until the entire block is rubble, I am not a Blockbuster I am just a building buster with to much time on my hands and anger issues unless it was iterations of 616.

I would then be a threat to blocks worldwide but not necessarily powerful enough to destroy an entire block at once.

the fact you can move and exert power on numerous city blocks means you are multi city block. Where an infinity gauntlet can only work for a single universe, therefore it is universal by nature. The maquis of death can show how he killed Sue across different realities. The IG can't do that.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I would say he was doing us, the readers, a huge favour.
😂 Just imagine if Mr Mind has the Marquis of Deaths power... The shit would really hit the fan 😖hifty: