Zod family vs Sinestro Corp

Started by cdtm1 pages

Zod family vs Sinestro Corp

All four Zod members, against 12 Sinestro Corp members.

Sinestro, Arkillo, Ms. Sinestro (His daughter), and that's about all I know. But 12 good ones.

Sinestro Corps win

List the Zod family, anyone?

Originally posted by riv6672
List the Zod family, anyone?

Zod, Ursa (Or maybe Faora, if they're supposed to be the same person), Lor-Zod, and Eradicator.

^^^Thanks, i’d never heard of Lor Zod!

The numbers game seems to favor the yellow bastards.

He's Zods kid.

Maybe formerly Christopher Kent? If you read the Zod stories from before the New 52, like War of the Supermen and New Krypton (James Robinson did the latter. I love the writer, but he really does like wearing his high brow interests on his sleeve, e.g. having an entire arc where Mon-El eats hipster sandwiches and hangs out at a coffee shop in Europe where famous poets sat..)

Originally posted by cdtm
Zod, Ursa (Or maybe Faora, if they're supposed to be the same person), Lor-Zod, and Eradicator.

Ranged against them, I choose:

Sinestro
Arkillo
Soranik Natu (his daughter)
Bekka ('For her love'😉
Borialosaurus (because he has such a cool name)
Bedovian (sniper support)
Despotellis
Cyborg Superman
Murr the Melting Man
Scivor
Slushh
Sirket

🙂 Happy fighting!

Amend: Current members only.

A sentient virus is just unfair. Worse then Mogo, imo.

😛

Replace him with Ranx then...

Sinestro is the ONLY Lantern I think can pull a majority against any Kryptonian based off showings.

Originally posted by carver9
Sinestro is the ONLY Lantern I think can pull a majority against any Kryptonian based off showings.

What, you think Zod is going to KO a planet sized Yellow Lantern?

Or a sentient virus?

Originally posted by cdtm
What, you think Zod is going to KO a planet sized Yellow Lantern?

Or a sentient virus?

I don't get it. I said Sinestro can BEAT Zod.

Originally posted by carver9
I don't get it. I said Sinestro can BEAT Zod.

And I'm saying I think Sinestro isn't the only one who can win.

Or even the most dangerous SC member.

A sentient ring weilding virus, for crying out loud. Anything that lives and gets sick is pretty much done for.

Originally posted by carver9
Sinestro is the ONLY Lantern I think can pull a majority against any Kryptonian based off showings.

Think harder.

I remember almost pissing my pants when I read that.

Johns was killing it in the Sinestro Corps war prequel/early event.

Sinestro Corps War will always be one of my top events in all of comics.

It was one of the two best events of the time (The other being Annihilation)

They aren't even considered real events like Crisis's or Disassembled Civil Wars, yet they felt more like events then those things.

Sinestro Corps war still one the best comics I’ve read.

Who are the members? I’d imagine almost fodder Yellow Lanterns would lose to any of the Kryptonians. Sinestro and Arkillo are the 2 strongest members outside of any guest member like AM, Mongul..etc

So if it’s Arkillo and Sinestro with 10 other lanterns, they will lose. Zod will kill the fodder lanterns easily

I named a few. So much so cdtm had to stop me