Create a team of heralds to beat this team

Started by TethAdamTheRock1 pages

Create a team of heralds to beat this team

Superman
Bizzaro
Ultraman

3 Max

Thor
Hulk
Surfer.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thor
Hulk
Surfer.
Nice.

Immortal Hulk
Savage Banner
Bruce Banner

Gladiator. Supreme. Black Adam.

Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator. Supreme. Black Adam.

ALL DIE BRUTALLY!!!

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
[B]ALL DIE BRUTALLY!!! [/B]
Yeah we know. Beyond, Galactus and cosmic armor superman would lose too in your mind.

Herald doesn't mean shit to me.

I can create a weak team and they still wins.

Magneto

Elixir

Sue Storm

GG NO RE

Re: Create a team of heralds to beat this team

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Bizzaro
Ultraman

3 Max

Wally west
Surfer
Zoom

Originally posted by JBL
Yeah we know. Beyond, Galactus and cosmic armor superman would lose too in your mind.

Your team has no versatility and provides nothing the group hasn't seen before.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your team has no versatility and provides nothing the group hasn't seen before.
Haven't stopped them from getting their ass kicked before.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thor
Hulk
Surfer.

^^^Nice.

I’ll switch Thor w. Dr. Strange and go Defenders minus Namor.

Originally posted by JBL
Haven't stopped them from getting their ass kicked before.

Ultraman nearly murdered Adam.

NEXT!

Supreme has no showings even COMPRABLE to Superman, Bizarro, and Ultraman's LOW AVERAGES much less their optimal level.

NEXT!

Kallark has shown nothing that would,give him a victory over the 3 other combatants.

NOW, I know this is beyond your SCOPE but please enlighten us with CANON on how your team beats those 3 characters.

I'll answer for you...

My comicbook writer friends say it would be a waste of time talking to you and there is nothing to prove. I can give you their names but they don't want to be targeted. LYING C@#T AKA JBL

Blue Marvel
Surfer
Thor

^^^Also a nice combo.

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Nice.

I’ll switch Thor w. Dr. Strange and go Defenders minus Namor.

Good call on Strange; I might swap Hulk out for him, so as to get a more well rounded team.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good call on Strange; I might swap Hulk out for him, so as to get a more well rounded team.

Well, that’s Strange.

-rimshot-

😄

Weakness exploitation

Superman/magic - I know Strange is ranked a high Herald by I disagree so talisman.

Ultraman/solar energt - sunboy

Bizarro has already been completely calmed and controlled by the TP of Capt Comet so he rounds out the 3.

Manga team

Kenshiro

Raoh

Kaioh

(Honestly all of them can solo XD)

X-Man
Captain Comet
Barry Allen