Who is a good match for Hack in the MU?

Started by Zack M2 pages

Who is a good match for Hack in the MU?

Extremely formidable, with a cool power set. Who can match her in the Marvel Universe?

.....why does she look like a female Static Shock?

She's probably more formidable than him.

Aquarian

Black Bolt.

Nimrod?

Originally posted by Zack M
She's probably more formidable than him.
I'm going to give you one chance to rescind that before I cause you bodily harm.

Shut up, DL.

Re: Who is a good match for Hack in the MU?

Originally posted by Zack M
with a cool power set.

How about you tell us the breakdown and shown limitations of the powerset so we can make an informed discision??

Re: Re: Who is a good match for Hack in the MU?

Originally posted by beatboks
How about you tell us the breakdown and shown limitations of the powerset so we can make an informed discision??

She kinda has a cool power. She can teleport herself and others to the digital world/internet.

She's already dead, since Captain Boomerang killed her.

She can control others and get past any firewall known to man.

Is she a Digimon protagonist from Digital Mark's favorite show, Digimon?

Malice?

Warlock from new mutants.

So shes a modern comic reverse version of automan?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automan

Man Thing

I wonder what effect Malware Bytes would have on her?

I've got it:

Cement Truck

She’s pretty damn OP.

How was she stopped?

On another note. I know this is comics and all, and reall life means nada, but how come the JL never came after her? I know they know the evil shits she’s done.