Strange Visitor Superman Vs Superman One Million

Started by Zack M1 pages

Strange Visitor Superman Vs Superman One Million

vs

He ended up acquiring a lot of powers over the years and and survived the death of his universe which he allowed to happen after the last being in that universe died naturally. He’s gotta be up theirs with Superman 1 million’s daddy I the sun.

SV Superman wins, and it's not even remotely close.

After "billions upon billions of years" of training, Superman's powers evolved to such an extent that:
-He created thousandS of duplicates/avatars(ie. "Super-Sentries"😉 to help him be in multiple places across the universe at once.
-Just one of these duplicates(ie. a fraction of his cumulative power) was able to hold together the universal core for "countless years", thereby preventing the universe itself from collapsing.
-He could casually access higher dimensional planes(beyond even the 5th dimension) -- dimensions that gave even Mxy himself pause.
-He could bridge various points in space-time, just by physically pulling apart reality itself.
-He outraced the nigh-instant entropy-death of the universe.
-He survived a big bang, and swore to protect the next universe.
-etc. etc. etc.

He is the most powerful version of Superman that has ever existed, imo.

Even Superman Golden Prime?

Yes.

Never read Strange Visitor, can someone give me the issues please?

Also, for Galan, since I haven’t the read issues yet, but you actually believes he’s more powerful than CAS?

Originally posted by Galan007
Yes.
even Cosmic Armor Superman?

Also, sadly I didn’t read this story. Where did he appear, I’d like to read it

I've never heard of this superman.

Originally posted by SquallX
Never read Strange Visitor, can someone give me the issues please?

Also, for Galan, since I haven't the read issues yet, but you actually believes he's more powerful than CAS?

Originally posted by xJLxKing
even Cosmic Armor Superman?

Also, sadly I didn't read this story. Where did he appear, I'd like to read it

Adventures of Superman v2 #46-48 (2014).

Thought-Robot is not a 'version' of Superman. It's Monitor hyper-tech.

You didn’t answer the question!

He did.

Superman lived until the end of time, and just kept getting stronger. Leveled past an earlier version who had 5d imp powers on par with Mxy, split himself into separate beings who kept everything from collapsing, and finally merged up to usher in a new creation as its protector.

He'd wtfrape Zeno, that's something I think Galan would agree with.

Originally posted by Galan007
Adventures of Superman v2 #46-48 (2014).

Thought-Robot is not a 'version' of Superman. It's Monitor hyper-tech.

Thanks, definitely gonna check it out.

As for the though robot, I guess that is true.

You definitely should.

Aside from how powerful Superman was in general, it is honestly some of the most well-written Superman material I have ever read... Just a fantastic overall story. 👆

And it's not even my favorite story in it.

The one with Joker is. That could have been Injustice's prequel.

Originally posted by Galan007
Adventures of Superman v2 #46-48 (2014).

Thought-Robot is not a 'version' of Superman. It's Monitor hyper-tech.

Thanks. 👆

Is Strange Visitor canon?

Everything is canon.

Originally posted by cdtm
Everything is canon.
👆