Mad Hatter VS Riddler

Started by Dareangel1 pages

Mad Hatter VS Riddler

can those guys fight? who will be the winner?

I see this just being a nerd slap fight.

Riddler stomps.

He's ripped.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Riddler stomps.

He's ripped.

....Since When?!

Retconned to be from the beginning. War of Jokes and Riddles.

I knew they had made him a murdering psychopath like the Joker, but was not aware he had gotten a Planet Fitness Membership.

Have you always been lime green Fly? I could have sworn you were a darker green before, and if so, what prompted the change?

He one shot Kite Man, who has a pretty ripped build.

Then again, he's still Charlie Brown. I mean, Charles "Chuck" Brown who named his son Charlie, and has an obsession with kites?

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Have you always been lime green Fly? I could have sworn you were a darker green before, and if so, what prompted the change?

I haven't ever changed it but that dosen't mean the boards filters haven't changed. Really I like the Color Green Better it is just that the Lime shows up better on the dark backgrounds that I prefer.

Much like the Riddler, who is also a fan of the Green Scheme as well..

how can the riddler win this... 😕 hatter has some pretty decent mind control feats. or did. haven't seen the rebooted version, or, whatever we call these current dc guys nowadays. i don't think riddler is immune to mind control is he?

Fitness >> Mind control

Originally posted by leonidas
how can the riddler win this... 😕 hatter has some pretty decent mind control feats. or did. haven't seen the rebooted version, or, whatever we call these current dc guys nowadays. i don't think riddler is immune to mind control is he?

He might be. They've kind of turned him into "Because I'm the Riddler!"

Performing miracles that should be impossible, like hacking something a mother box can't crack, or opening up an impregnable door in seconds with no tools.. They'd probably have him riddle his way around everything from mind control to Psycho Pirate..

Originally posted by leonidas
how can the riddler win this... 😕 hatter has some pretty decent mind control feats. or did. haven't seen the rebooted version, or, whatever we call these current dc guys nowadays. i don't think riddler is immune to mind control is he?

I read the thread as a h2h fight....

yes its a h2h fight. not sure any of them can really fight thou