Star-Lord vs Spider-Man

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Star-Lord vs Spider-Man

vs.

Inspired by Infinity War, obviously.

They have a dance-off, set to Footloose. Pete destroys.

What are Pete’s dancing feats? Dont think i’ve ever SEEN him dance.

Riv, just for you:

https://imgur.com/gallery/6q5hf

😄

Oh! So cool!

There are 1-2 other dance feats for Pete, though I use the term loosely. The best were the cheesy scenes from the 70's when he and Mary Jane were hitting the town. Truly awful stuff.

Originally posted by Digi
There are 1-2 other dance feats for Pete, though I use the term loosely. The best were the cheesy scenes from the 70's when he and Mary Jane were hitting the town. Truly awful stuff.
his best dancing feats came from spider-man 3. He practically created the walk & snap. He also had that scene where he danced with gwen.

Originally posted by deathslash
his best dancing feats came from spider-man 3. He practically created the walk & snap. He also had that scene where he danced with gwen.

Gwen was so much hotter than MJ.

I'd f*ck her holes till my dick fell off.

Star Lord has better gear. Spiderman has better everything else.

Originally posted by Digi
There are 1-2 other dance feats for Pete, though I use the term loosely. The best were the cheesy scenes from the 70's when he and Mary Jane were hitting the town. Truly awful stuff.

Pete cuts in...

...and then leaves w. Ned?!?
Starlord FTW, man. SMH.

I'm going to troll the whole Spider-brigade with that scan... 😄

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm going to troll the whole Spider-brigade with that scan... 😄

How? It's hilarious, and a perfect old-school example of the old hidden identity struggle. Fans take themselves too seriously too often.

Pete is gay, bro. Deal with it.

You can see Ned is already "getting ready" with those hands in his pockets in the second panel.

'Hidden identity' indeed.

As a gay man.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pete is gay, bro. Deal with it.

You can see Ned is already "getting ready" with those hands in his pockets in the second panel.

👆

Like I said, funny stuff. My favorite part is how brutally he shuts down MJ. Superman's old school dickery is more well-known, but Pete has a handful as well.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm going to troll the whole Spider-brigade with that scan... 😄

ha!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
'Hidden identity' indeed.

As a gay man.


HA!

Spider-man had a pretty good showing against Zodiac.
He should be able to pull the same stint on Star-Lord.