Bane Vs Misty Knight

Started by riv66721 pages

Bane Vs Misty Knight

No prep.
No BFR.
Standard gear.

Misty is sexy. But I must go with Bane.

Gawd damn.

Haven't seen misty in that outfit before. She wins.

Agreed. Great find, riv 👆

De nada.

Got to go with Bane.

Thought that kick ass vibranium arm’d even things up!

Thought that kick ass vibranium arm’d even things up!

I like the pic so much, I'm going to try drawing it myself. I sketch pretty well. But that will be one of the most difficult one's I've tried to duplicate.

Arm should take him. He's got her in everything else.

At best, you can say either could one shot the other, only Bane has more options, more skill, speed, and enough brains to not fight the arm, but the person attached to it.

I always wondered why she quit covering it up. I mean it makes for better visuals, but its kind of advertising her go to gadget.
Cleavage notwithstanding.