Gladiator vs Namor

Started by juggernaut742 pages

Gladiator vs Namor

There is a pretty good rain storm going on during the battle.

Who wins?

With his wings on his feet he should be able to fly more straight up than Gladiator could lift the Building straight to beat Colossus with way back when.
I'm inclined to believe that with such a maneuver shows that Namor can knock Gladiator to his quarters with a good enough one shot.
Gladiator might follow up with a lot of results but remember Namor also has perfect eyesight that gives him advantages.

Gladiator stomps.

Originally posted by Wonder Man
With his wings on his feet he should be able to fly more straight up than Gladiator could lift the Building straight to beat Colossus with way back when.
I'm inclined to believe that with such a maneuver shows that Namor can knock Gladiator to his quarters with a good enough one shot.
Gladiator might follow up with a lot of results but remember Namor also has perfect eyesight that gives him advantages.
All good points.

They both have elfin ears, Namor has fruity ankle winks and speedo's, Gladiator has a fruity mohawk. Close one.

Gladiator cuts his head off with heat vision.

Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator stomps.

It's like the Thor vs Namor H2H thread. Gladiator wins but it's not a stomp. Namor went up against the entire Squadron Supreme (including Hyperion) and owned them/(held his own) till Hyperion heat visioned his head off.

And the heat vision instant weakness isn't even consistent. I mean does Hyperion heat vision really gets that much more hotter than the Eternal Ikaris.

I haven't read that but the eternal optic blasts never used to be heat.

HYPE USES ATOMIC VISION, NOT HV

*NERD RAGE*

I'm just amused according to that story, which I haven't read, Asgardians are now psionically enhanced like Superman circa 92.

Originally posted by zopzop
It's like the Thor vs Namor H2H thread. Gladiator wins but it's not a stomp. Namor went up against the entire Squadron Supreme (including Hyperion) and owned them/(held his own) till Hyperion heat visioned his head off.

Namor has his Atlantean warriors fighting alongside him and only fights Hyperion one on one. Hyperion let’s him knock him away as part of the ploy and then the other Squadron members begin owning him. Namor is only able to toss them around after Hyperion lifts Atlantis and he is trying to get to Hyperion before the city is tossed.

they both can do different kinds of energy eye blasts. and Hyperion has absolutely used heat vision before no matter what us nerds technically what to call it. lol Sometimes depicted as different colors too orange/redish.

Atomic vision does generate heat, but it's never referred to as heat vision.

Only Superman nuthuggers call it that.

Well I'm a titty hugger so. Anyways blame Zop I trusted him, and he let me down again. 👇

I always thought it was Atomic Vision because Hyperion was nuclear powered hence his costumes symbolism, but he was still using a heat vision variant/analogue.

At one point, they referred to Gladiator and Hyperion eye blasts being cosmic...

Cyclops has pretty potent heat blasts

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Cyclops has pretty potent heat blasts
Haha, that rings a bell in some story where they were able to work out it was a fake cyclops. Can't remember more than that in my doterage.

Mohawk man