Originally posted by DarkSaint85 Mysterio makes them all fight themselves..
On a serious note I actually thought about that, I don't know how compentent Super Giants TP is though and overall who the hell that white haired ***** on the right is.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Black Swan.
She's super strong and can shoot energy from her eyes....some TP....that's it I think.
BAZ
Baziemarc123Restricted
didnt one of the black swan beat gladiator?
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
can't see that trick working on maw for whatever reason...
RIV
riv6672Senior Member
This is good. The SS -can- win, i think, but the odds are against them.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Originally posted by leonidas can't see that trick working on maw for whatever reason...
He was just.....really persuasive, right? Problem with the thread (it's really cool, btw) is just that....for some of the Order, we don't have any feats.
I mean, what is Ebony Maw's power again?
RIV
riv6672Senior Member
^^^if her power matches her name, she’s likely very popular...🤨
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Ebony Maw was a dude.
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
i think he was shown being persuasive, but for some reason i think his power was psychic. maybe not, just had that impression. no reason per se to say mysterio couldn't play with him, just didn't feel like the type of character something like that would work on.
OBM
One Big MobDead
He tricked Thane into believing he was his imagination and got Dr Strange to release Shuma Gorath, so his powers go a little deeper than persuasion. Definitely some sort of mind altering aspect.