Namor vs Juggernaut(depowered)

Started by juggernaut742 pages

Namor vs Juggernaut(depowered)

Namor is fresh out of the water wearing his infamous suit.

This is Juggernaut who was depowered. So feats from when he was on the X-Men, Excalibur, and Thunderbolts count.

Who wins?

Cain had some pretty low lows, like when he got his butt handed to him by the Wrecking Crew (Excalibur days).

It's a bit difficult judging him, but I'll say that it would've been close when he first began to lose power, he would have probably won in a close fight, but later on as he drastically lost power, Namor would have probably beaten him into mush.

The Wrecking Crew was his lowest showing but there is a good respect thread for those guys somewhere.

Also Cain had a descent showing against WWHulk and he's been depowered for a while at that point.

I favor Juggy. He’s well, he’s Juggy.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Wrecking Crew was his lowest showing but there is a good respect thread for those guys somewhere.

Also Cain had a descent showing against WWHulk and he's been depowered for a while at that point.

I don't think his initial depowered showing against WWHulk means much.

Yeah he drew some blood before getting pummeled by Hulk...but so did Ben Grimm.

And Ben is literally BILLIONS of times weaker than Hulk.

He took some punishment before going down.

By a holding back Hulk.

His performance was nothing special. Lots of people made WWH bleed that had no business doing so, like again, the aforementioned struggles with a mere 100 tons Aunt Petunia's failure of a nephew.

I never mentioned making him bleed, I guess I never noticed that.

Thing was one-shotted iirc, Cain took like 3 or 4 before he went down.

Not exactly one-shotted.

Hulk double fisted Ben's skull. (lol that sounds terrible)

Ben wasn't even ko'd from it. He fell to his knees, but was still conscious enough to speak in the next panel.

Ben also got in 3 hits whereas depowered Cain only got in one. Thing's first punch bloodied Hulk's nose and mouth, whereas Cain only busted his lip.

I would say their performance overall was comparable. Cain took two hits before he was off his feet, but the hit that wobbled Ben's punk ass was a bigger deal.

I haven't seen that Thing fight but did Ben even turn Hulks head? I seem to recall Hulk just smirking after he punched him.

Using his feats from Thundebolts would put juggy close to high herald level. I specifically remember him fighting iron man, thor, and luke cage at the same time....

Yeah, TB was definitely a different depowerment.

Originally posted by deathslash
Using his feats from Thundebolts would put juggy close to high herald level. I specifically remember him fighting iron man, thor, and luke cage at the same time....
And his showing against King Hyperion, too.

Originally posted by deathslash
Using his feats from Thundebolts would put juggy close to high herald level. I specifically remember him fighting iron man, thor, and luke cage at the same time....
You'd rank him that high? Even so Cain has never dropped below low level Class 100. Heck even before he got the power this last time which was more than he's ever had he was able to beat Ice Man and one-shot Man-Killer who I believe is Class 75.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Wrecking Crew was his lowest showing but there is a good respect thread for those guys somewhere.

Also Cain had a descent showing against WWHulk and he's been depowered for a while at that point.

WW Hulk smashed depowered Juggernaut with one hit. When he had the decent showing was when he decided to do things the way his master wanted him to do, which repowered him for that fight. Thing beat the Wrecking Crew on his own.

DePowered Juggy couldn't take Aunt May's pet dog from the Animated series.

Originally posted by Stoic
WW Hulk smashed depowered Juggernaut with one hit. When he had the decent showing was when he decided to do things the way his master wanted him to do, which repowered him for that fight. Thing beat the Wrecking Crew on his own.
One hit? Did you look at the scans?

Originally posted by juggernaut74
One hit? Did you look at the scans?

Post the initial meeting. Banner tells him how puny he had become, then hammers him to the ground. Cain was no match at that point.

Originally posted by Stoic
Post the initial meeting. Banner tells him how puny he had become, then hammers him to the ground. Cain was no match at that point.
I don't know if your drunk or high but I posted the scans and Hulk clearly hits Cain more than once. 4 times by my count.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
One hit? Did you look at the scans?

Sorry I didn't refresh the page before that post. Cain fell below the Wrecker's strength level at one point which was what I was talking about. I believe that it was the last fight that he had before running into WW Hulk. The Hulk was holding back against every mutant and Cain as well.

He could have taken him down with one punch at that point tbh. Namor would have taken him at that point, and done so without much effort. When he fought King Hyperion was a different story, at that point I would say that Cain would have taken it, but he would have likely taken hell in doing so.

Then again it depends on writer perspective. The Wrecker tossed Luke Cage away with ease when the Avengers took him on, so like I said it really depends. On the other Hand Ben took out the entire Wrecking Crew with medium difficulty.