It is very important that Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom FAILS at the box office this weekend!
If you love children and all that is good with life you will BOYCOTT this filth!
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Gonna see it 10 times 😛
REA
RealityWarperRestricted
I will buy the DVD.
CAD
CadenceV2Formerly Sirfizzwhizz
I am going to check this film out in digital 3d, then buy the blu ray when it comes out.
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Bit of a moral dilemma here.. How to avoid something I hate, without claiming to loves things I hate?
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW Gonna see it 10 times 😛
Originally posted by RealityWarper I will buy the DVD.
Originally posted by CadenceV2 I am going to check this film out in digital 3d, then buy the blu ray when it comes out.
YOU 3 ARE NOW MARKED FOR VENGEANCE!!!
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by cdtm Bit of a moral dilemma here.. How to avoid something I hate, without claiming to loves things I hate?
The whole thread is about shitting on LoB and worshipping Bada, don't overanalyze it, old man.
BAD
BadabingGym rat
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW Gonna see it 10 times 😛
Originally posted by RealityWarper I will buy the DVD.
Originally posted by CadenceV2 I am going to check this film out in digital 3d, then buy the blu ray when it comes out.
Good call. 👆
Watch LOB's movie.
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
Pretty sure the 20 or so people who read this forum will most definitely make a dent it to the overall box office numbers for JW FK
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
off topic
Fallen Kingdom was meh, not even half as much special effects as Infinity War. All I wanted was to see big ass t-rexs fighting godzilla or some crazy shit
REA
RealityWarperRestricted
Originally posted by Badabing Good call. 👆
Watch LOB's movie.
I will buy the DVD.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by xJLxKing Pretty sure the 20 or so people who read this forum will most definitely make a dent it to the overall box office numbers for JW FK
You underestimate our power, child beater 😛
CDT
cdtmRestricted
😂
CDT
cdtmRestricted
Accurate representation of Bada and LoB:
MAD
MADMAN01Senior Member
Just bought tickets thanks for the reminder
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by cdtm Accurate representation of Bada and LoB:
😆
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW You underestimate our power, child beater 😛
😄
No, I think I was being nice when I said 20 or so
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Originally posted by cdtm Accurate representation of Bada and LoB:
YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!!
BAD
BadabingGym rat
Originally posted by cdtm Accurate representation of Bada and LoB:
😂
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn [B]YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!! [/B]